• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bionicle: Mask of Mafia (Now taking sign ups!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Borealis

Painting the night sky...
Reaction score

Bionicle_Logo.png

Mask of Mafia
Hosted by: Neon Borealis

Matoran Universe
1001 years after the Great Cataclysm.

Gathered friends… listen to this tale I’m about to tell, for it tells of the story of how a great war was won…​

The beginning of this story takes place in the island of Daxia. Normally it would pass as any other island. However, this one in particular housed an important group bent on the protection of the inhabited world. They called themselves: The Order of Mata Nui.

Most of the members of that organization (And some other important faces) were currently having a discussion in the central room of the facility. Inside, a multitude of beings were finishing the discussion of strategies and battle formations.

“… And that is going to be our course of action from now on” Said the figure closest to the door. “We must not let the Makuta gain any more terrain in this war".

“I agree” Said another figure. This one looked massive, but benevolent at the same time. “This war has prolonged itself for far too long. Too many innocent lives have been lost already. And I can sense that the great spirit is weakening”.

All the beings agreed with this. A few murmurs filled the room.

“Very well. Then it is settled” Said the apparent leader of the group. But I will go alone; I want everyone else of the order to stay in the island until the order is given.

“But Herlyx! That is dangerous and you know it… travelling all alone-“

“It’s the best chance we have for ths misson to be successful. So you better follow my orders unless you want to be food for the Stone rats”.

“… I understand”.

“Vey well. You can all go now”.

The room soon emptied and silence reigned inside until the night had already settled in. Suddenly, as if in a dream, the shadows started moving. Slowly at first… but soon enough they took form. The group of shadow beings gathered themselves at the center of the room.

“So, it seems Herlyx is going on a mission alone with hopes of stopping us… this is nice information indeed”.

“Yes. I say the better course of action is to follow her from the shadows. And when she least expects it… BAM!!! One Toa and member of the order less to worry about. Two gukkos with one stone”

“Well then. What is stopping us. We should get going”.

“Wait… I have a better idea”.

A voice, much deeper than the rest, resonated in the whole room. The mere sound of that voice was enough to bring silence to the whole room. It was as if the shadows themselves moved with it.

“Herlyx is going out. Leaving the rest of the order in this island with the order of staying in it. I say it’s time to get rid of all this pests”.

One by one, they all understood what had gone through their leaders mind. Laughing a little, they soon melted with the shadows once more… disappearing with the night.

The next morning had a bad start:
Neon Borealis.
You are:

Miserix.png

Makuta Miserix.
"The Makuta serve only Mata Nui. We do not put our secret knowledge to work for every being with a strong arm and legions of rabble behind him."
"Treason. Worse than treason — stupidity. Succeed in your grand design and you risk the death of the universe itself. And what will you use to attack the Great Spirit? Your shadow hand? A troop of Rahkshi? You are an insect in the eyes of Mata Nui... and in mine."

Former leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta. You took your duty of creating Rahi n sevce of the Great Sprit very seriously; thinking it was the right way to go. You led your group with wisdom and common sense throughout the centuries.
When Teridax presented his plan to overthrow Mata Nui, you vehemently refused; deciding to stick with your sworn duty and the side of good. However, most of the Makuta didn’t side with you. As a result, you were imprisoned in a faraway island, where you stayed until recently.
You have decided to make an alliance with the order of Mata Nui in order to eliminate all the other Makuta. You know them all, and you will not be deceived by appearances. As a result, you will immediately know who is a Makuta from the get go. Surely with this power, the war will end in no time.
You are allied with the Order of Mata Nui. You win when you eliminate all Makuta.
It didn’t take long for the others to snap out of their stunned silence. They immediately started to survey the situation. It seemed logical that the ones responsible were still on Daxia; as the borders of the island were heavily guarded. They decided that the best solution was to deduce who was the real culprit. At the end of each day, the one with most votes would be killed. With this method they were sure that they would find the culprits in no time.

Little did they know, that this was just the beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wiki for reference:

Rules:
#1. - Good sportsmanship and conduct. It’s fine if you get frustrated or angry. But there is no need to bash or insult the other players. It makes them feel bad or uncomfortable. This means no flaming, trolling, spamming, insulting, etc.
If we catch you doing that, you will be Mod killed.

#2.-Both revealing your Role PM and Nameclaiming (including weapon claiming and mask claiming) are strictly prohibited. If you reveal them, you will have to be modkilled. Roleclaiming is fine though.

#3. - Inactivity:
• We understand that real life comes first. And sometimes there is not enough time for both real life and the war room. Make sure you are going to have time for this before getting in.
• If you are going to be inactive for some time, please tell us in advance in the thread.
• Players who don’t tell us they are going to be inactive, and have not participated in five consecutive phases will be subbed out. Or, Mata Nui forbid, Mod-killed.

#4.- About PM’s
• All your PM’s to other players must include the user Neon Borealis in the recipient list.
• Mark all your actions with Day X-Action, or Night X- action.
• You are allowed to post any pictures, or quotes from PM’s in the topic. Just remember: no Role PMs, not even fake ones.

#5.- Please tell me if you are going to create a QT. Other message systems (messanger, facebook, twitter, etc), will not be allowed.

#6.- Mark all your votes or no votes in Bold letters, your votes will not count otherwise. If there is a tie between two lynches, then no lynch will occur. If there is a tie between a lynch and a no lynch, the lynch will occur.

#7.-If you change your username, please say so in thread, in order to avoid confusion.

#8.- When you die, you are allowed to post one post mortem post. However, we will not allow the ones out of the game to reveal any information or create suspicion. If we find out that a player that is still in the game is part of this, we will take measures. Necroliking isn’t allowed either.

#9.- Play towards your goal.

#10.- Strategize, be clever, use logic. Don't make decitions based on friendship.

#11.- As creator of this mafia game, I reserve the right to modify or add more rules during the course of the game.

#12.- Updates will occur at 9:00 AM Central time. In case I can't update, I'll say so in thread and the phase will be extended by 24 hours.

#13.- Last, but not least: Have Fun!!!​

To prove that you read the rules, in your first post tell me your favourite videogame series.

Players:
1: @FinalArcadia;
2: @GengarWithSunglasses;
3: @Tris79;
4: @America*;
5 @Neonsands;
6 @Gotpika;
7 @jokool;
8 @Jolty Febe;
9 @Soulmaster;
10 @mwto;
11 @Bernie Kuneon;
12 @Takaki;
13 @Greece;
14 @TFSpock;
15 @VeloJello;
16 @Arcturus;
17 @sami801;
18 @コジロウ;
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:

Subs.-
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
Phase changes:

Last edited by a moderator:
In,and first non reserved.Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sure.

And, I'd have to go with the .Hack or Ape Escape series.

In. Bionicle=best series ever (in my opinion). I even reserved for this. Anyway, my favorite video game. I don't know. I like almost all of them. Here are some of the favorites of these kinds of games. Roam the world and live life and make your decisions (I haven't played many though, games like Red Dead Redemption and and Heavy Rain seem fun though), RPGs (Paper Mario especially, Pokemon too), first person shooters (Call Of Duty 5: World At War or Halo 2 or 3), adventures (Conker's Bad Fur Day seems fun and I like Lego Star Wars), platformers (Mega Man and Super Mario Brothers), beat 'em ups (Super Smash Brothers), the list goes on. I love gaming. Such great video games I don't have out there (and crappy ones too like Action 52). Those aren't the only games I like though, there are much more, but I'm getting tired of typing. This is pointless, but my favorite Bionicle is probably Chirox or one of the Barraki or Piraka. The Toa of air too. Kongu and Lewa. Matoro too (he's ice). Hope I get one of them. It sucks how the series ended. The ending was okay, not what I expected. It could have been better, but I guess they had to think of something quick I guess because of Hero Factory.

Last edited:
I would have liked to see Bota Manga personally... But I'm not going to complain about the ending.

I'll join. I like Bionicle, although, I'm not familiar with this story line.

Pokemon.

I'll go ahead and join this.

Hmm gotta go Pokemon. With Mario second.

Bionicle is the best story ever. I came back from the dead just to play this. In.

Pokémon.

Not a massive Bionicle fan but definately up for this. My favorite series is Pokemon :p

Glad to see you back Bernie. Rmember: Head up, you learn from your mistakes and don't get discouraged.

Last edited:
Now that I have more space I'll join

Most people are saying Pokemon, so I'll say Tales Of... Is one of my favorite series.

Alright, I'm in for sure.

I dunno. I'm just gonna say Pokémon, but I'm torn between a bunch of series.

In please?

I like Scribblenauts, Pokemon, and Fallout a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom