• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Skullgirls Mafia - That's a wrap! (Mafia wins!) [2012 - 8 - 31]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobu

Karamazov's oshimen
Reaction score
Skullgirls_logo.jpg

Welcome to Skullgirls Mafia!

[video=youtube;clecIMqEuMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clecIMqEuMY[/video]

The Canopy Kingdom is under threat by the new Skullgirl and her minions. The Anti-Skullgirls must thwart the Skullgirl and make sure the Skullheart does not end up in the wrong hands.

Rules:
1. Phases will last one day. They will end at 5:00 AM GMT unless otherwise noted. Even if I post the phase update late, if you submit actions after the deadlines they will not count.
2. Name claiming is not allowed. All other forms of claiming are allowed. If your ability includes character names, you can share them.
3. You may not share any portion of your role PM. Fake role PMs are also banned.
4. PM conversation is allowed. Make sure I receive a copy of all your PMs. QT's, besides the mafia one, are not allowed.
5. Good sportsmanship is required. This is Bulbagarden, not Xbox Live.
6. Playing against your win condition is unacceptable and will result in subbing out.
7. Being active is imperative. This is a small game, so inactive players will have a big effect on it. If you are inactive for two phases you will be in danger of being subbed out.
8. You get one death post after being removed from the game. Don’t reveal any information in this and do not post after your final post.

Players:
1. @mwto - Peacock: Lost the game
2. @America* - Valentine: Killed Night 1
3. @Dark Victini - Parasoul: Killed Night 3
4. @VeloJello - Filia: Killed Night 2
5. @Tris79 - Bloody Marie: Lynched Day 2
6. @Takaki - Ms. Fourtune: Lynched Day 5
7. [color="#ff000"] @SageGaga - Double: Won the game[/color]
8. @Neonsands - Squigly: Lost the game
9. @Thunder Lord Z - Cerebella: Lost the game
10. @Destiny Queen - Painwheel: Killed Night 4
11. @CrackFox - Umbrella: Killed Night 5

Subs:
1. @Snowcracker

Last edited:
Re: Skullgirls Mafia - Taking Signups! [2012/08/15]

I'm in~

In, hopefully i'll get some good practice in and not be killed on day 1 :p

Skullgirls, huh? If it's alright, I'd be willing to take the role of a sub.

In please!

In!!!!

In please.

In.

Sure, I'm in.

I can haz join? If not a regular, I'd be glad to take part as a sub as well

In, if there is any spaces or subs left :)

Re: Skullgirls Mafia - Night 0: Trolling the character select screen [2012-8-19]

I've got my role and I'm ready to go.

Re: Skullgirls Mafia - Night 0: Trolling the character select screen [2012-8-19]

Confirmacon

<Confirmation complete.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom