• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia Endgame: Jabba's Palace Wins! [10/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
A long time a go in a galaxy far, far away...

694px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png

It is a period of civil war.
Rebel spaceships, striking
from a hidden base, have won
their first victory against
the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel
spies managed to steal secret
plans to the Empire’s
ultimate weapon, the DEATH
STAR, an armored space
station with enough power to
destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire’s
sinister agents, Princess
Leia races home aboard her
starship, custodian of the
stolen plans that can save
her people and restore
freedom to the galaxy….

Game mechanics and rules:

Game Mechanics:

I am giving away a little bit more information that I usually see in the beginning of games. The reason for this is I want the winner to be the team who has the best strategy, not the team who is best at guessing what the host is thinking.

Priority:
A priority level of 1 to 5 is assigned to every ability, both passive and active. Priority level is what decides the game mechanics if abilities conflict. For example, a priority 3 role block will block any priority 2 ability, but a priority 4 ability will work in spite of a priority 3 role block. An ability also will effect an ability of the same priority. Therefore a prioirty 4 role is blocked by a priority 4 roleblock. You may share your role's priority with other players.

All night action results will be given at the end of the night. If you are killed during a night phase in which you use your night action, you will not receive a result.

You may ask the host to clarify something written in this post about a game mechanic, but please do not ask anything that would require me to give away or confirm a player's role. Doing so the first time will result in a warning, and if it is repeated you will be modkilled.

The doctor may protect him or herself.

Rules:

1. NO MASS CLAIMING. This means one person may not ask everyone in thread to claim to them. This includes sending everyone for their claim in private. However, one may accumulate a large number of claims over time if he or she is able without violating this rule.

2. Screenshots of any kind are allowed EXCEPT for role PMs.

3. No Cheating. If you find the mafia QT or any QT that I have created, please ask to be subbed out. All other private QTs are fair game in my book if you can find them.

4. If you read all of these rules, post a character of the opposite gender to the person who signed up before you. For fairness, the character does not have to be from the Star Wars universe. I'll start: Princess Leia.

5. Do not work against your win condition. This is grounds for instant modkill.

6. Be awesome to each other. Don't flame or bait.

7. I guess you should probably follow Bulbagarden's other rules as well.

8. No name claiming.

9. Don't be inactive for a long time without telling me. If you are banned for more than 2 days, then you will be subbed out. I'll keep you on board if it's a 2 day ban.

I reserve the right to change whatever I want whenever I want, and I will modkill for breaking any of these rules.

Tips:

Don't say things like “I was gone, what did I miss?” There's a thread, just read it. Posts like these are pointless and do not advance the game. If you've just subbed in, you can PM the person you've subbed in for asking for any private information that they've acquired. An exception to this would be if someone subs out because they found out something that they shouldn't have (such as the URL for the mafia QT).

Please don't role claim to your friends on night zero just because you want to play with your friends. If you want to do that, then just go play a game of checkers or something.

Notes/Disclaimers

This game covers things from A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. All characters have appeared in the films. I will not use anything from the Expanded Universe, however I may reference things that were in deleted scenes.

Throughout the course of this mafia, I will never reference or hint at anything that happened in any of the prequel films. Things that have been retconned by the prequel films (such as Obi-Wan learning from Yoda) will still be canon in this game.

Finally, there will be spoilers in this game, though even if you haven't seen the films you probably know what these are unless you've been living under the largest rock in the galaxy.

Wookieepedia

Players

1) @Exor; - Killed Night 9 - General Veers
2) @jokool; - Won - Boba Fett
3) @Soulmaster; - Mod Killed Day 9 - Chewbacca
4) @FinalArcadia; - Killed Night 5 - R2-D2 and C-3PO
5) @Neonsands; - Killed Night 11 - TK-421
6) @mwto; - Killed Night 10 - Grand Moff Tarkin
7) @Atomic; - Killed Night 7 - Obi-Wan Kenobi
8) @DrumBeats; - Killed Night 9 - Lobot
9) @Dark Victini; - Lynched Day 1 - Mon Mothma
10) @Hawkeye; - Lynched Day 11 - Biggs Darklighter
11) @Tris79; - Killed Night 7 - Beru Lars
12) @Ryuutakeshi; - Lynched Day 10 - Wedge Antilles
13) @Mijzelffan; - Killed night 6 - Emperor Palpatine
14) @GliscorMan; - Killed night 2 - Admiral Ackbar
15) @Stuntology; - Killed night 3 - Yoda
16) @VeloJello; - Lynched day 2 - Darth Vader
17) @Kaustic; - Lynched day 3 - Han Solo
18) @Gotpika; - Killed Night 8 - Princess Leia
19) @Tsutarja; - Killed night 1 - Owen Lars
20) @Neon Borealis; - Won - Jabba the Hutt
21) @Central African Republic*; - Killed night 3 - Luke Skywalker
22) @Human; - Killed Night 8 - Lando Calrissian

Subs

1) @Tsutarja;
2) @Fresa;
3) @Shinobu;

Phases:
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Mafia [Sign Ups]

I received a personal invitation from the host, so in.

I'm so in!

Princess Leia. :-D

ooh in over here as well.

The Lady Amanda there aren't that many female Star Wars people

I'd like in.

Padme Amidala Totally wikied that.

"I'm in" - Sung by Radney Foster

Last edited:

Edward Elric. :p

In, per our deal.

Altair!

In, Viridi.

Throughout the course of this mafia, I will never reference or hint at anything that happened in any of the prequel films.

What if the movies 4-6 refer to the prequels themselves? Like how the remastered version shows prequel Anakin at the end?

In, Viridi.

Throughout the course of this mafia, I will never reference or hint at anything that happened in any of the prequel films.

What if the movies 4-6 refer to the prequels themselves? Like how the remastered version shows prequel Anakin at the end?

All of the things they added will be reset. Han shoots first, he doesn't talk to Jabba in the Mos Eisley docking bay, and it'll be old Anakin in the final scene. All of the other additions are purely aesthetic I believe (throwing random CGI crap on screen), so they don't really effect the story.

The only change I will agree with is calling the first film "Episode IV: A New Hope," which was added in 1981 when they realized that Star Wars was getting a sequel.

The only change I will agree with is calling the first film "Episode IV: A New Hope," which was added in 1981 when they realized that Star Wars was getting a sequel.

What about the more awesome music they added to the final scene? The one that replaced the yub-nub? The most common opinion seems to be that the change of music is actually for the better. Someone on youtube even took the Shaw Anakin version only put the newer audio under it.

What about the more awesome music they added to the final scene? The one that replaced the yub-nub? The most common opinion seems to be that the change of music is actually for the better. Someone on youtube even took the Shaw Anakin version only put the newer audio under it.

Actually I've never heard the new music, the only one I've ever heard was the "yub-nub" song. Regardless, I doubt I'll be mentioning the music in my flavor text anyway, especially if the mafia wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom