• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases commemora

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases commemorative coins

Australian retailer, EB Games has released information detailing pre-order bonuses for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. Released alongside this will be a special collectors edition of the strategy guide, as well as the standard strategy guide.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases comme

Totally jealous. We better get something here in the US.

Re: Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases comme

Hmm I see that we are getting the same guide as the original B/W one though the coin editions are new and probably a good incentive for one or both to be ordered

Totally jealous. We better get something here in the US.

You do realise that you northerners regularly get stuff we could only dream of, right?

such as cheaper prices

Last edited:

EPIC WIN! OHHHHHHH YEA!

I've already pre-ordered mine! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to get it. ^_^

This seems like a good place to put it, since the topic is about a pre-order bonus. It was posted on the Rangerboard forum:
My fellow Canadians, pre-order Black/White 2 from Futureshop:
Pokemon White Version 2 (Nintendo DS) : Nintendo DS- N-P - Future Shop
Pokemon Black Version 2 (Nintendo DS) : Nintendo DS- N-P - Future Shop

The "BONUS $10 credit on this title when you pre-order online!" will lower the price to just $24.99!
So, that's a $10 discount when you pre-order from Futurestop in Canada.

I'd like that strategy guide because they're individually numbered. The coin'll be a nice bonus as well.
If anything that strategy guide Collector's Edition will probably go to an exclusive place in the US later.

Looks like<will be pre ordering both today probably and will buy the special collectors edition of the strategy guide on release day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom