• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
138th Best Wishes episode title surfaces: A break is scheduled for Aug. 29

A TV-Guide magazine has revealed the 138th episode of the Best Wishes series, which will air Aug. 22, 2013. There will be a break on Aug. 29.

Read more on Bulbanews

Gosh, I want the quartet to reach Pallet Town soon, please... One or two episodes in Kanto won't hurt! I guess the Naruto special is to make up for the Mewtwo special taking its time-slot?

If there's 6 more episodes after the break then that should mean BW will end just in time for XY to start in October. I really like the sound of "Go-Go Gōgōto!", it's amusing to me. XD

So this means the dub will catch up even more, assuming it doesn't go on break between now and XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom