• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between Lege

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between Legendary ...

The new Pokémon World Tournament download called 'The Battle Between Legendary Pokémon' is now available for the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. The tournament has no end date.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between

Wait what, Metagross has Ice Beam?

Re: New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between

I hope the English version gets this, since the normal tourneys doesn't allow legendaries.

I hope the English version gets this, since the normal tourneys doesn't allow legendaries.
Normal tournaments allow entry for some legendaries but not legendary version mascots and Mewtwo, which the Pokémon shown in the article are, and they don't allow event Pokémon to enter. I think the inclusion of these version mascots and Mewtwo makes this PWT download very interesting and challenging.

Last edited:

Guess now's the time to use Mewtwo, Darkrai, Arceus, and Genesect on our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom