• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Pokémon Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMouse

Even Rocky had a Montage
Reaction score
Each player owns a region (or a smaller area if we get enough Sign-Ups) and they recruit Pokémon into their army. There will be several classes of Pokémon, like light infantry, cavalry and artillery. Each town has its own bonuses (i.e. Pewter City, due to its fossil museum, is the only place in Kanto that can recruit fossil Pokémon) Pokémon require certain buildings to be recruited, and buildings have to be built. This will be turn based strategy. You can make and break alliances, get protectorates and create colonies.

All I want, is your General's name (note, doesn't have to be a general) and for you to put in you home region and city (the city part is so that if we have too many people we can split the regions into city states.

So, let me introduce you all to my character, Marshall Havan M'Draidan of Slateport City, capital of Anakrona the Hoenn Region!

Cities Taken:

Cinnabar
Castelia
Ecruteak
Oreburgh
Slateport
Snowpoint

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I was worried for a moment there!

Sounds interesting :p lets see...

Hideki
Ecruteak City Johto (hellz yeah, claiming that Ho-oh :D)

Derek Snowglobe look at my place lol
Snowpoint City,Sinnoh

OK, I'm going to keep the sign-up going for another week.

Note: Currently we have two generals in Sinnoh and none in Hoenn. If we didn't get any more by the 30th September would either @Tris79; or @Dark Blueberry; be prepared to take it, or would you rather split Sinnoh into two sub-regions?

OK, I'm going to keep the sign-up going for another week.

Note: Currently we have two generals in Sinnoh and none in Hoenn. If we didn't get any more by the 30th September would either @Tris79; or @Dark Blueberry; be prepared to take it, or would you rather split Sinnoh into two sub-regions?

Alright. I'll take Hoenn. I'll be Rosetta of Sootopolis City.

OK, thanks, I'll keep your first choice in mind if someone else takes Hoenn though

Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups

Alpha persuaded me to do this. Finally you've had a good idea bro ;)

I'll go for Prince Haik Damala of Slateport City.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups)

@BlazeMaster; @Dark Blueberry; @Tris79; @trainer_ebony; @SageGaga;

Could you create names for you nations? Also I need a breed of (basic) Pokémon who'll act as your Bodyguard (A name for the guard would be good as well). Any other information about your faction would be cool as well, like flags, history and stuff.

I've sorted out most of the gameplay, but I have two questions. Do you want to have religion and do you want to have population happiness levels? These are quite complicated but make the game more interesting.

Also, encourage more people to join! The more factions the better!

Not sure what to use for the history right now, do we have countries and cities in the Pokemon world? Are they separate or are we just renaming our cities?
Um, okay I'll try this
Name: Phendrana
Basic Pokemon: Vanilluxe
Other info: A new nation with harsh, frigid temperatures and occasionally full on blizzards. The locals have grown accustomed to the weather and have built up a natural resistance to such a climate.

Religion and happiness...Um definitely happiness level. But if we're going to have religion it should be flexible.

Last edited:

Name of Nation: Luneo
Basic Pokemon: Piplup

Yep - I want happiness level. But if I need a religion, then we'd obviously worship the penguins XDD

Not sure what to use for the history right now, do we have countries and cities in the Pokemon world? Are they separate or are we just renaming our cities?
Um, okay I'll try this
Name: Phendrana
Basic Pokemon: Jigglypuff (it's baby form doesn't count as basic right?)

Religion and happiness...Um definitely happiness level. But if we're going to have religion it should be flexible.

I'm just asking because it doesn't look like we're going to have many more sign-ups, but some regions are divided, and so need to have their own separate country names.

Haik is from the Principality of Junshan, who's flag is a red dragon with a forked tongue on a background of white and black horizontal stripes.

The Bodyguard, known as the Dragon Guard, are made of Gible.

Name: Hideki
Reigon: West Johto: Aisuru sokoku
Town: Ecruteak city
anime7-4_zpsabbd0d69.jpg

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: Rai
Religion id like to avoid, but if we go with it, I shall worship the mighty Ocean God Lugia, Sun God Ho-oh, and the gods of the elements Raikou, Entei and Suicune

Last edited:

I don't think that religion's going to play a part in this. However, I'm afraid that I can't allow Umbreon, as the bodyguards have to be basics or first evolution after baby Pokémon.

Just two more days of sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom