• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Facebook, Twitter feeds go live: Pokémon website unveils social medi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Official Pokémon Facebook, Twitter feeds go live: Pokémon website unveils social media pages

The official Pokémon website recently began a Facebook fan page and Twitter feed, which went public Monday.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Official Pokémon Facebook, Twitter feeds go live: Pokémon website unveils social

About time... It's never too late though.

Re: Official Pokémon Facebook, Twitter feeds go live: Pokémon website unveils social

Wait, you mean we're just now getting an official Pokémon Facebook page? lol

Talk about better late then never.

They really didn't have one after all those years? I'm amazed, considering the prevalence of Facebook and Twitter pretty much everywhere. Sort of late for one of the best video game franchises in existence...

I can't wait to see the stuff they post!

I have accounts on Twitter and Facebook and I'm now following and like these pages. I'm also suprised that it took a very long time to create the pages. There is a lot of information not included in the Facebook Timeline such as some of the movies and side games.

A somewhat common rumor; "Pokemon doesn't care much for their fans nowadays". I'm sorry, what? I think I had something in my ear. I was too busy liking these new social networking efforts. Rock on Pokemon!

Last edited:

Hasn't Pokemon had an official twitter for a while? I've seen it on there but it was completely locked down where you couldn't follow it

Hasn't Pokemon had an official twitter for a while? I've seen it on there but it was completely locked down where you couldn't follow it

They probably started the accounts to reserve their spots but didn't build up enough content ideas to actually run successful social media pages until recently. Lots of people and companies take a while to fully begin running their pages. Rome wasn't built in a day. Notice how the Facebook page was started on August 16 but it took a little over a month to publicize it.

Now I fear a lot of negative comments from their Facebook and Twitter pages will fully thrive.

There are also The Official Pokémon Online Facebook group & official pokémon fan club.

They finally get an official FB

Took some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom