• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

13th Pikachu short

TeddiUrsa

Ma-ho-ho-ho!
Reaction score
The ANA homepage revealed the new Pikachu short that will be shown on ANA flights later this year:

Pikachu no Fushigina Fushigina Daibōken

the ANA webpage has a summary for it which I can't translate, but I'm sure one of our japanese speaking users will have no problem translating the plot.

Seems like a Shuppet and Skitty will appear alongside the gang's pokémon.

Togekiss sitting on Torterra looks funny to me.

Last edited:
Pachi flying on Toge - AWESOME!!! I like how they remember that Pachi wants to fly and it really makes sense to get a scene like this when Dawn owns a flying type, which also happens to be very kind and "motherly"
so Pachi used balloons, Ash's Staravia, Ash's Gliscor and now Dawn's Togekiss - to fly
Was there any other scene of Pachi flying somehow? I love this squirrle!

I quite enjoy these shorts. OK, they're a bit mindless, but it's sometimes it's kind of nice to just sit back and watch some monsters in nice Tamagawa animation, y'know?
Last one looked pretty crappy and way too 'gizamimi' centric, so it's nice to see them getting back to featuring everyone. Hopefully they'll get rid of that largely unfunny Marril too.

I loved the short where they meet Yukimenoko and Yukinooh, hopefully this will be as good.

I've never actually seen any of the shorts before so I will go out of my way to see this one, if only for the mention of Pachirisu :p

Wait, what was the last ANA short? The one with the ice? Actually, I think the ice one had Ambipom... so that can't be it...
So... I guess I didn't watch the last one - was it released already? how is it called?

Wait, what was the last ANA short? The one with the ice? Actually, I think the ice one had Ambipom... so that can't be it...
So... I guess I didn't watch the last one - was it released already? how is it called?
The latest short had Gizamimi Pichu.

The Gizamimi Pichu is the only one that I've missed, but to be honest I didn't want to see it anyway. ^^; That Pichu was a pain in the arse...

Strange, it seems like someone edited my post. I thought posting the link to the official ANA homepage would be fine...

The Gizamimi Pichu is the only one that I've missed, but to be honest I didn't want to see it anyway. ^^; That Pichu was a pain in the arse...

Strange, it seems like someone edited my post. I thought posting the link to the official ANA homepage would be fine...

You can't post japanese characters here, as the forum can't handle it. Posts disappears entirely or get cut off like in this case.

Anyhow, these shorts always reminds me of what potential the anime could have if Tamagawa was a regular animation director alongisde Iwane. Damn it that his services are so expensive.

The latest short had Gizamimi Pichu.

What its title? I'd like to search for it and watch it!

NOOO! Spiky is cute! T_T
Was PCP in that ANA short too? I think I once saw an anime pic of PCP which wasn't from the Spiky ED

As said, this forum hates Japanese XD but if you'll try to quote the post to reply to it, you'd be able to see your full post
Better edit it to remove the Japanese if you'd like the post to be readable without the quote thing

These are awesome (and have become the standard in the Pokemon 'Extended Universe'), I just wish they'd be a little more accessible to get! DVD releases do come out, but argh! do those that a while.

What its title? I'd like to search for it and watch it!

Was PCP in that ANA short too? I think I once saw an anime pic of PCP which wasn't from the Spiky ED

Yeah, the spiky-eared Pichu was in the last ANA special. The DVD won't be out until August, though, so ou'll have to wait until then. It's titled
Code:
ピカチュウのキラキラだいそうさく!

"Vacation's where I wanna be, playing on the beach where the fun is free..."

I always enjoy the shorts.

Yeah, the spiky-eared Pichu was in the last ANA special. The DVD won't be out until August, though, so ou'll have to wait until then. It's titled
Code:
ピカチュウのキラキラだいそうさく!

Thanks, I actually asked if PCP (Pikachu Colored Pichu) appeared there too
I'm sure I saw some anime pic of it that wasn't from the ED... but maybe I'm wrong

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom