• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Ninjas vs Zombies - SIGN UPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaga

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score
Ninjas vs Zombies
This is a little game I came up with obviously based on mafia. It's a test and may not be fully balanced, but that's okay. I intend to maybe make a sequel or adapt it into a full fledged mafia game at some point in the future. So there's that!

Ninja Mechanics
- They may vote secretly by PMing me, up to 3 times during the game.
- If they choose to secretly vote, any in-thread votes they posted will become useless.
- Only the first three secret votes count for that day, if more than 3 are sent, then all secret votes are ignored for that day
- There will be 1-3 doctors that have a one time cure of the zombie plague.
- They win when they eliminate all zombies.

Zombie Mechanics
- 1 (maybe more, depends on the number of players) starting zombie
- Every 3 nights, starting night 3 (or every 2nd night depending on the number of players) they can convert another player.
- They share a QT.
- They may vote publicly in thread as usual.
- They win when they equal or surpass the town's number.

Rules:
1. Screenshots of PMs I've sent you are banned. All other screenshots are allowed. When in doubt, ask.

2. Each phase will usually last 24 hours. Updates at around 7:30 pm Eastern Time. After 7:30pm voting is closed.

3. You may only post once after you die, and it cannot contain any relevant information or hints. Necroliking is also forbidden.

4. Send me PMs, Skype logs or any QT links about the game.

5. A 3 day phases of inactivity (activity meaning posting in this very thread) and you will be mod killed.

6. Please also post the name or a picture of the character that you wish to be as a "ninja". (Doesn't need to actually be a ninja)
Players:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to play~

76773.png

70362.gif

Am I allowed to be my III-sama? :look: I actually have no clue otherwise.

But, uh, yeah. III/Mihael Arclight, if that's fine by you.

This game will be reopened after Advance Wars mafia ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom