• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - [10/10] - PLEASE SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost: that is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."

Welcome to Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia
Hosted by @hawkeye;

About the game:
This is based of the anime Fullmetal Alchemist that BONES produced in 2003. In some of the flavor text I may mention characters that don't have a role based off them, so don't get confused if that happens. There will in no way shape or form be any mention to the events or characters from Conqueror of Shambalia. I will use the official spellings of things that were changed between FMA and FMAB. Example: Ishval vs. Ishbal.

Rules:
1. This is just a game. Rudeness, flaming/baiting, and name-calling will get you modkilled.

2. NO SHARING ROLE PM’S. No screenshots, copy/pasting, quoting, or anything else. If you want to roleclaim, do so in your own words.

3. No nameclaims. Claims as to power/ability are fine. Nameclaims will get you modkilled. Please don’t roleplay as characters, either.
Okay: “I’m the cop.” Not okay: “I’m Edward.” (note that Edward is not actually the cop.)

4. Please stay active. If you can’t, please don’t sign up! It’s more fun if everyone participates. 3 phases without activity, and you will be mentioned. If you continue to be inactive, you will be subbed out. If you are banned for more than two days you will be subbed out or modkilled.

5. No informative posts after death. You are allowed ONE posthumous post. Please do not share game-related information with it. Please do not like posts after death. A QT will be set aside for all dead players, however. Use that to talk.

6. Please send me all PM’s, QuickTopics, and any other outside communications. If sending a game-related PM, add me(Hawkeye) to the recipients.

7. Please put your votes in bold. Example: [ b ]Vote: Hawkeye[ / b ] ; Vote: Hawkeye ; Unvote: Hawkye ; No Lynch In the case of a tie between two players, no lynch will occur. In the case of a tie between no lynching and lynching, lynching will win.

8. If you have any questions about your role or game mechanics at any time, please contact me. I'll try to answer your question as soon as I can.

9. If you change your username please state in thread what your old username was and what is was changed to to avoid confusion. Example: Canada* is now Hawkeye

10. NO MASS CLAIMING. This means one person may not ask everyone in thread to claim to them. This includes sending everyone for their claim in private. However, one may accumulate a large number of claims over time if he or she is able without violating this rule.

11. To keep activity up if at the end of the phase there would be no kill due to inactivity one random player will be killed, regardless of alignment.

12. The flavor text can and will contain hints, so read up!

12. I reserve the right to modify or add rules as I see fit.

13. To show me you read the rules make the period of your signup post a link to your favorite Youtube video. Then, PM me the Bulbapedia link to your favorite Pokemon. I will not put you on the list of players until you do these things. Players who reserved a spot. Please confirm in thread that you still want to play this game.

Players:
1: @Atomic;
2: @Joltik;
3: @Feliciano;
4: @FinalArcadia;
5: @jokool;
6: @cRussian;
7: @Belarus.;
8: @Rio Kamishiro;
9: @Ryoga Kamishiro;
10: @Dark Blueberry;
11: @GliscorMan;
12: @Midorikawa;
13: @SageGaga;
14: @Human;
15: @Neon Borealis;
16: @Autumnbreeze;
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:

Subs:
1:
2:
3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - [10/4] - SIGN UPS OPEN!

Since I reserved, I do not have to post the video do I? I still want in~

Confirming my spot!

12. The flavor text can and will contain hints, so read up!

Ah, all the ignored hints in the flavor text in the last game. :lol:

Here to confirm my reservation!

I'm still in.

I would post a vid, but I can't choose one!

I'm confirming my reservation. :)

Confirming. However, I will be out of commission this Saturday, Sunday, and probably most of Monday, so if you feel that that's going to be too many phases, feel free to sub me out.

Confirming my spot!

Just letting you know I'm back, so I won't have to miss any phases during the game itself :)

I'll sign up for this.

Belarus. is now Akuraito.

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - [10/10] - PLZ SIGN UP!!!!!!

In.
You should reduce the amount of roles if the deadline creeps closer.
I can't choose just one.

Last edited:
Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - [10/10] - PLZ SIGN UP!!!!!!

In.

Against my better judgement as I'm already in two other games. But oh, well. I'll risk my sanity for the cause.

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - [10/10] - OKAY!!! HALF WAY THERE I NEED MORE!

I'm in if there's still room :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom