• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements v2 (12/7/12) End Game, Rock Type Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Taken from mine and Hellion's time
WAR OF THE ELEMENTS
Hosted by Soulmaster

They all stood in silence, eyeing each other murderously. They had come to do battle, to wage war in their brethren's name, to prove once and for all that they were the strongest, that they stood above all others. 17 Pokémon chosen to represent each of the 17 elemental types. They all glared at each other, bracing themselves for the moment where the last rays of sunlight would disappear beyond the mountains and darkness swallowed the battlefield whole. There, in the shadows, they would wage a war the world had never seen.

Rules

- Each player will be assigned a Pokémon that represents them. Each Pokémon will only have one elemental type. Each Pokémon will also have 4 attacks from their Gen V move set, each coming from a different elemental type.

- The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.

- Abilities and certain attacks may have secondary effects.

- At the end of the phase, one of the hosts will give the results of the attack to each player (Whether or not it was Super Effective, not very effective, normally effective or ineffective)

- The first player to correctly identify every other player’s elemental type wins the game. Players may only make one guess each phase and each guess must be submitted via PM to the hosts.

- Players can form alliances, communicate via PM, share information with one another, lie, etc. but must include the hosts in all private communications.

- Have fun, play nice and remember it’s just a game. : )

~~~
Players:
1. @Aelita
2. @Sputnik
3. @Zenax
4. @Dark Blueberry
5. @Sunburn
6. @Neon Borealis
7. @AlphaMouse
8. @Human
9. @SageGaga
10. @Master Mew
11. @GliscorMan
12. @Tris79
13. @DrumBeats
14. @Joltik
15. @Kyouhei!
16. @FinalArcadia
17. @Leavanny Duo;

Subs:

Let the games begin. If you have any questions on the rules ask them here in the thread as others might have the same question.

Last edited:
Re: War of the Elements v2 (10/24/12)

May I join? Why did I ask that? Of course I can! XD

In. :>

I would like to join

My, this does sound interesting. Count me in.

Let me in then.

Sounds fun, in.
I will cry if I get Grass

Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.
Is it like in the games, where we replace one of our moves with it?

Hm... I guess I'll try this.

I'm curious, though: Doesn't the format sort of encourage private conversation with no incentive to post in-thread?

In the first,and now in the second!!

Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.
Is it like in the games, where we replace one of our moves with it?
No. Each player gets 4 moves at his disposal and every phase you use 3 of them. So every 3 phases you get to use all 4 moves.

I'm curious, though: Doesn't the format sort of encourage private conversation with no incentive to post in-thread?
Yes it very much does. The thread is really just for updates and questions. Though you can use the thread for talking with others.

I'll play

Last edited:
Re: War of the Elements v2 (10/24/12) 2 SLOTS LEFT

I'll give this a try. ^^

I'll sign up!

Came here to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back