• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
jokool2_zps178712a4.png

Credit to @Caprizant; for the awesome banner!

There is turmoil in Soul Society.
With the recent betrayal of Sōsuke Aizen and two other Captains of the Gotei 13, the remaining Captains prepare for what lies ahead.
What is ahead is complete chaos.

As part of his plan, Sōsuke Aizen has hypnotized most of the Shinigami of Soul Society with his Zanpakutō's ability.
After he revealed this during his betrayal, no one in Soul Society knows who to trust anymore now that they know Aizen can control any one of them.

In Hueco Mundo, Aizen, along with the other two Captains who helped Aizen betray Soul Society, are also preparing for what's ahead with the next step in Aizen's evil plan.
With the army of Arrancar Aizen has created, he will now use them to help him defeat Soul Society.

The hour approaches. The stage is set. The battle for Soul Society is about to begin.

Welcome to Bleach Mafia!

No knowledge of Bleach is necessary to join, but if you'd like to know more about it:
Bleach Wiki

THE RULES (please read):

Forbidden Kidō (aka: stuff that's not allowed):

1. Revealing your role PM in any way (such as screenshots of the PM or quotes from the PM).

2. Name Claiming. If you reveal who you are (even if it's a fake claim), you will be mod killed.

3. Not including me in conversations (such as PMs or Quick Topics that I didn't set up). Remember to include me as one of the recipients of any PMs you send regarding this game. Also, send me the links to any Quick Topics you set up for this game. If you use Skype for any conversations about this game, please send me a copy of said conversation as I do not have a Skype account.

4. Flaming, baiting, stuff like that. If you try to start any fights or arguments, you will be warned. If it continues, then I'll use my Bankai on you (aka: modkill you).

5. Playing against your win condition (such as trying to lose on purpose). If you don't want to play, just let me know and I'll sub you out (if there's a sub available). Don't ruin the game for everyone else!

6. Inactivity. Inactivity can hurt a game, so try to remain active. Please post in thread to remain active. PMs, Quick Topics, etc. also count towards activity. If you are inactive for three consecutive phases, you will be subbed out. I will mention you before I sub you out. If you know that you will be unable to continue to play, let me know so I can sub you out.

7. Mass claiming. Claiming your ability is fine, but please do not ask for everyone to claim at once. Gathering up claims over time is allowed.

Other things you should know:

8. Screenshots are allowed, as long as they are NOT your role PM. Fake screenshots are also allowed.

9. When voting, make sure you bold your vote like this: VOTE: Username. When unvoting, also bold your unvote like this: UNVOTE: Username. If you do not bold your votes/unvotes, or do not put VOTE or UNVOTE in front of the person you're voting/unvoting, that vote/unvote will not count. A couple more thing about voting: Please do not edit out your votes. If you want to change your vote, unvote instead. Also, mentioning someone in your vote (example: VOTE: @jokool;) will make your vote ineligible. Also, you may VOTE: NO LYNCH and if there is a majority vote for that, then nobody will be lynched. If there is a tie between a no lynch vote and a vote to lynch someone, then the someone will be lynched.

10. When you die, you can do one 'death post,' as long as it's just for fun and does NOT include any information regarding the game. You can still like funny posts after you die, as long as they do not include any game-related info.

11. Results from any actions will be sent as soon as the corresponding phase ends.

12. Phases should last for 24 hours. I will update each phase at around 8 P.M. Eastern time (that's 7 Central and 1 A.M.(?) GMT). Voting will be locked at that time, with update to follow as soon as I can. If for some reason I can't update the phase at the normal time, it will be extended until I can update it, but any votes placed after the locking time WILL NOT COUNT.

13. If you change your username, please let me know in thread.

14. As the host, I have the right to change the rules at anytime.

15. To prove that you have read and understood these rules, please post your favorite anime/manga series in your signup post.

Players (note: I will reduce the number if I have to):

1. @Rio Kamishiro; ~ Hueco Mundo ~ Sōsuke Aizen ~ Lynched DAY 3
2. @Dark Blueberry; ~ Soul Society ~ Retsu Unohana ~ Killed NIGHT 4
3. @FinalArcadia; ~ Soul Society ~ Rukia Kuchiki ~ Won at ENDGAME
4. @Santabomb; ~ Soul Society ~ Byakuya Kuchiki ~ Lynched DAY 4
5. @Ryoga Kamishiro; ~ Independent ~ Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck ~ Killed NIGHT 2
6. @Sputnik; ~ Hueco Mundo ~ Kaname Tōsen ~ Lynched DAY 2
7. @Soulmaster; ~ Soul Society ~ Jūshirō Ukitake ~ Killed NIGHT 5
8. FireUmbreon @TheDarkLord; ~ Hueco Mundo ~ Yammy Llargo ~ Lynched DAY 6
9. @FrostyGaga; ~ Soul Society ~ Shunsui Kyōraku ~ Won at ENDGAME
10. @Bomika; ~ Soul Society ~ Yachiru Kusajishi ~ Killed NIGHT 6
11. @Midorikawa; ~ Soul Society ~ Ichigo Kurosaki ~ Won at ENDGAME
12. @Gotpika; ~ Hueco Mundo ~ Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez ~ Lynched DAY 8
13. Poyo @Dark Blueberry; ~ Soul Society ~ Kenpachi Zaraki ~ Died at ENDGAME
14. @Master Mew; ~ Soul Society ~ Zangetsu ~ Killed NIGHT 1
15. @Elysion; ~ Independent ~ Kisuke Urahara ~ Won DAY 3
16. TFSpock @HumanDawn; ~ Soul Society ~ Yoruichi Shihōin ~ Won at ENDGAME
17. @Baron Dante; ~ Soul Society ~ Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto ~ Lynched DAY 7
18. Lola Loveless @Ryoga Kamishiro; ~ Soul Society ~ Suì-Fēng ~ Killed NIGHT 7
19. @Greece; ~ Hueco Mundo ~ Ulquiorra Cifer ~ Lynched DAY 5
20. The coolest cal alive @Akuraito; ~ Soul Society ~ Kon ~ Won at ENDGAME

Subs:

1. Akuraito (subbing for The coolest cal alive)
2. HumanDawn (subbing for TFSpock)
3. TheDarkLord (subbing for FireUmbreon)
4. Ryoga Kamishiro (subbing for Lola Loveless)
5. Dark Blueberry (subbing for Poyo)
6. @Elysion;

Phase Changes:

One last thing: A big thank you to @Truthseeker4449; and @Atomic; for helping me with these roles. Sadly, now that you know them, you are forbidden from playing... But you can watch! :-D

Last edited:
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ Sign-Ups are open! ~ 11/7/12

I'll join if you have a spot

I'll sub~ Zexal, of course. <3

I'll play!

Zexal, but Code Geass is in second. XD

I'll join.

Uh... Hikaru No Go.

I'd like in.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal~

In, please! :D

Axis Powers Hetalia~!

Hopefully no knowledge is needed. If not I'll play; with Pokemon being my fav.

And as this is the Soul Society does this mean I get an automatic win as I am the master of Souls?

I'll join, I've already played mafias before.

considering I've been in marioboards...

this'll be cool I guess

And as this is the Soul Society does this mean I get an automatic win as I am the master of Souls?
Nope, no knowledge is needed. Probably should have added that to my post earlier... :sweat: Thanks for pointing that out.

And :lol: but sorry... You gotta play like everyone else. :-D

I'll join, I've already played mafias before.

considering I've been in marioboards...

this'll be cool I guess

Awesome, but please read the rules first.

Ok to correct this.

I'll join.

and my favorite anime is dragon ball z

I want to play, even though I never watched past Rukia's capture.

Either Higurashi or Durarara. Watch both!

Nope, no knowledge is needed. Probably should have added that to my post earlier... :sweat: Thanks for pointing that out.

And :lol: but sorry... You gotta play like everyone else. :-D
emotliessign.gif

Aww you're no fun.

since you are pulling out smilies so much I figure I'd dive into [noparse]my[/noparse] KM's stash

Gah you can't double strike-through something

I'll join

Pokemon

Sign me up jokool. :3

Um, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 1 only of course),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom