• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Duel Academy… a place where many young duelists come to hone their skills and hopefully become pros.
Along with many talented duelists, this same place also invites many dark and evil occurrences. This was known all too well to a few key students at the school, ready for any strange event that could happen.
Suddenly, a lockdown occurred at the school after they were informed some strange people stealthily made their way into Duel Academy.
“Keep an eye out for anything strange, okay?”
“Alright, but… it’s harder than it looks!”
As students spoke amongst themselves upon having a strange feeling after a lockdown on the school, they kept a look out for anyone strange…
“Oh, it’s much harder than that…” A person whispered mischievously, a sly smile on their face.

81466.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia
Hosted by Rio Kamishiro

ALERT: SPOILERS WILL BE PRESENT.
Here’s how the game works. It is of course like every other normal mafia game, but with an added twist. Each player starts with 8000 Life Points. Every player also gets a monster. Each night phase, the player can choose to attack another player’s monster in order to get rid of some of their Life Points if they come across as suspicious. If the attacking monster’s attack points is higher than the opposing, then they deal damage to their opponent. If not, the person attacking gets dealt damage. A player dies when they lose all their Life Points. Things like lynches and nightkills warrant full Life Point depletion, though.
I might also give out traps or spells when I see fit.

Read the Rules Guys:
Rules:
1: Activity guys. WANT, WANT, WANT. If you don’t do squat for about three phases, I’ll sub you out or modkill you.

II) A modkill is warranted by;
A: Nameclaiming. Now, roleclaiming and such is perfectly fine. But that is all.

B: Share with me all PMs, Skype chats, Quicktopics you make, and whatnot. If not, I’ll be forced to modkill you.

C: No flaming and baiting, please~

D: Playing against your win condition is not permitted.

E. No showing your role PM to anyone. If you do, then a modkill is coming to a theater near you!~

3: Let’s remain civil, people. Don’t take anything personally.

4: How to vote; VOTE: [Insert username] Easy as pie. Mm, pie.

5: Make sure I see all PMs, Quicktopics, and Skye conversations. I cannot stress this enough.

6: Notify me if you change your username otherwise I will be confused.

7: You’re of course permitted one death post, but make sure you don’t reveal any information involving the game whilst doing so.

8: Eastern Time Zone, the phases will usually end at 11:00 PM unless something comes up.

9: I’m the host, I can screw the rules, I mean CHANGE the rules if I feel I need to at any point in the game.

10: Mass claims are not allowed. UNNACCEPTABLE!

11: I’m here for any questions you might have, so don’t hesitate to PM me if you need to ask something. I don’t bite.

So I know you read my super awesome rules, tell me a number in your post. Any number at all, it can be a random one or your favorite one. But please specify if the number is random or if it’s your favorite.

Players:
1. @Akuraito; DD, Won endgame.
2. @FinalArcadia; Johan Anderson, Killed endgame.
3. @Ryoga Kamishiro; - Yusuke Fujiwara, Won endgame.
4. @Sputnik; - Ryo Marufuji, killed Night 1.
5. @Atomic; - Fubuki Tenjoin, killed Night 3.
6. @Human; - Judai Yuki, Won endgame.
7. @Midorikawa; - Asuka Tenjoin, Killed endgame.
8. @Elysion; - Professor Cobra, Won endgame.
9. @Buoy; - Edo Phoenix, killed Night 2.
10. @Neonsands; - Hayato Maeda, Lynched Day 1.
11. @Soulmaster; Jun Manjoume, lynched Day 4.
12. @jokool; - Daichi Misawa, Lynched Day 3.
13. @Dark Blueberry; - Emi Ayukawa, Killed endgame.
14. @No Lynch; Takuma Saiou, subbed out
15. @GliscorMan; - Tyranno Kenzan, Killed Night 1.
16. @DrumBeats; Sho Marufuji, Killed endgame.
17. @KidBeano;/ Vice-Principal Napoleon, Killed Day 6.
18. @Master Mew; Austin O'Brien, Killed Day 6.
19. @Poyo; Chronos De Medici, Killed Day 6.

Subs:

Phases

For those of you who reserved, please confirm in thread that you still want to play.

Last edited:
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Sign Ups/11/11/12)

I found the casualness of the rules entertaining. X3

Three~ My favorite is actually five, but shh. :look: And you know that three isn't random at all. X3

In; four.

Figure I should confirm my reservation. Number 39 which isn't my favorite but you get the reference.

By the way are after death likes allowed since they aren't mentioned in the rules.

omfg the rules

favorite number

HMMMMMM

that would be number 69 ;)

because it's the number of the episode chronos and napoleon fall in love and not the sex position you dirty perverts

I'm down; 13

I want to do this.
42. Nuff said.

This sounds interesting! I'm in!

And this time, I'll come out as #1! :-D

7. The Zexalia tournament I won. XD

Confirming reservation, da?

GX! Of course I still want in~

4 of course because of IV. Although I also like 32.

Confirming I still want to play.

Still in it to win it and 10!

Confirming my reservation~

Edit: Oh right, um...ahaha, I don't know if I need to(and this is a little late), but my favorite number is 12, and I have no idea why. XD

Last edited:

Oops, I forgot to confirm my reservation. I still want in, and I like... um, 8. Because of Genome Heritor. XD

I'm back. 11,112,012. The day that my world fell.

Yeah, I'll do this. And 42. Because it's the meaning of life and stuff.

In please, and 13.

Sure, I guess. i is my favourite number.

I'm in.

72. No reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom