• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyFlareon

bowtie coconut birb
Reaction score
mlpshowtitlecard1.jpg

My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic

The Story
“Rest, my sister. As always, I will guard the night.”

Princess Celestia nodded, gratefully relieving her post atop the highest tower of her castle in Canterlot to her younger sister. “That was a lovely moonrise tonight, Luna.”

Princess Luna smiled softly. “Thank you, sister. Was there any trouble this day?”

“No; our kingdom is safe.”

“Then sleep well, my sister.”

Princess Luna took her place at the telescope, casting the lens over the land of Equestria. The bright lights of Manehatten, Baltimare, and Fillydelphia shone in the distance like stars that had fallen from the sky but had refused to dim. The lights of Applewood in Los Pegasus shone the brightest of all, and Luna quickly turned the telescope away to avoid blinding herself. With all that light around, she was sure that a new movie was premiering, and idly wondered if Celestia would want to go see it with her.

When she placed her eye back on the telescope, she found that it had landed on the closest settlement to Canterlot: Ponyville. Luna smiled, and turned her telescope to the south to check on Appleloosa and Dodge Junction. There was no need to worry about Ponyville. It was where the bearers of the Elements of Harmony resided, after all, and one of them was Celestia’s personal magical student. Surely if there were any trouble, they would be able to take care of it. And Celestia had said that Equestria was safe.

In her assurance, she neglected to notice a single, dim light flickering just inside the Everfree Forest. If she had focused, she would have seen a small group of figures huddled around it, speaking in hushed whispers.

Something was wrong in Ponyville. Something was very, very wrong.

“This is just plain not right.”

“I know! Who do they think they are?”

“This used to be such a peaceful town. Now, everything is all about them.”

“But what can we do?”

The speakers fell silent for a moment, contemplating their problem. Then, one of them stood up and looked the others in the eye.

“We’ll just have to show them that they can’t mess with us. That’s all.”

“You’re right.” one of them sighed. “They have to go.”

The Rules
1. All times will be PST (GMT -8). Phases will end at 10 p.m. and last for 24 hours unless otherwise noted in the previous phase change post.

2. All voting will lock at the appointed phase change time, regardless of whether or not there is a post announcing it. Any votes or unvotes cast after the appointed time will not be counted.

3. All voting must be in the format Vote: Player and Unvote: Player. Votes in which players are mentioned (ex. Vote: @ Player ;) will NOT be counted. To cast a vote for the user No Lynch, votes must be in the format of Vote: No Lynch (user).

4. No outside communication besides QuickTopics and private messages are permitted. This includes Skype, Facebook, or any other form of instant messaging. All game-related communication is to be done in the thread, in private messages, or in QTs.

5. I must be added as a recipient or member of all private messages and QuickTopic threads.

6. Nameclaiming and massclaiming are not allowed. Asking for nameclaims or massclaims will result in a substitution out of the game.

7.The sharing of role PMs, as well as the forgery of any private message, is not allowed. Screenshots of any kind are also forbidden.

8. All actions must be sent to me via PMs. Any actions sent in QTs will not be counted.

9. 3 phases of inactivity without prior notification will result in a mention and/or private message. Another phase of inactivity will result in a substitution. If you plan on being away for more than 4 phases, you will be subbed out.

10. All username changes must be announced in-thread, and I must be mentioned in the post.

11. Hidden abilities WILL be present in this game. They will not be included in initial role PMs, but will be revealed after death or at the end of the game.

12. Players may only make one post after their death, which may not contain any game-relevant information. Players may also not use the “like” button after death.

13. Posts must not be made in such a way that it gives away who your character is (for example, Zecora may not make posts in rhyming stanzas, Big Macintosh may not make one-word posts saying “Eeyup,” and so on).

14. Remember: love and tolerate your fellow players. I expect good sportsmanship, and reserve the right to intervene in any arguments and remove players exhibiting poor sportsmanship from the game at my own judgement. Good sportsmanship includes respecting your fellow players by not posting in all-caps or in odd fonts or colors, not using excessive amounts of strikethrough text, not spamming gifs or images, and observing all the general forum rules.

To signify that you have read, understand, and agree to follow these rules, send me a private message putting a rule of your choice in your own words. Also, tell me who is best pony when you sign up. Your signup will not be accepted until both of these things have been done.

The Players
1. @Sputnik;
2. @Sunburn;
3. @Light Bringer;
4. @Soulmaster;
5. @Parma;
6. @Insanish Danish;
7. @Paperhorse;
8. @Andrea Luminosity;
9. @Baron Dante;
10. @jda95;
11. @Neon Borealis;
12. @Master Mew;
13. @Human;
14. @KidBeano;
15. @Buoy;
16. @Bomika;
17. @Midorikawa;
18. @Mijzelffan;
19. @Joltik;
20. @Phoenicks;
21. @Dark Blueberry;
22. @Poyo;
23. @Laterose;
24. @Scarlet Enchantress;

Subs

Last edited:
Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic SIGNUPS NOW OPEN!

I definitely still want in. :D

Twilight Sparkle is best pony. :3

Confirming my reservation!

Rainbow Dash, always.

I'll play.

And Cheerilee is the best pony because she's a teacher pony.

I would like to play, please :3

Cheerilee is best pony!

confirming reservation.

in a related note, vinyl scratch is best pony because she knows exactly how to drop dat bass.

Please send in your paraphrased rule, @Parma; :)

Confirming my spot.

Hmm gotta say Spike. But since you want a pony, Applejack.

I guess I'll play. If that's okay with you, of course.

I dun watch MLP, so I don't have a favourite pony. So instead, I asked my twitter friends who WOULD be my favourite pony if I had one, so it's Twilight Sparkle. Apparently it'd be better if Twilight was grey though

Count me in.

Best pony... Doctor Whooves... or Discord... but he is a draconequs so... Doctor Whooves.

I still stand by Spike is best pony.

I'll play.

LET ME IN

Rarity bby~~~~

eeeeeeeeeep yes please ^_^

Fluttershy is best pony ok

I want to play!

Applejack is best pony.

Okay, i will join.

as for best pony. I don't really watch mlp but let's say rainbow dash

I'd like to join.

Also Pinkie Pie, as my avatar should probably make clear.

Sure, Pinkie Pie is best pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom