• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lightningrod Pikachu available in the British Global Link: Amazon.co. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Lightningrod Pikachu available in the British Global Link: Amazon.co. ...

The Pokémon Global Link is distributing Lightningrod Pikachu to those with UK accounts through the usage of a code emailed by Amazon.co.uk when they order Black 2 or White 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

This promotion is happening too late for me. I've already bought Pokémon Black 2 in Gamestation and Pokémon White 2 in HMV. I wish they announced this promotion before the games were released.

I also edited the blurb 2 minutes before this thread was made so I hope that there will not be a duplicate thread automatically made by BulbaBot in a few minutes.

EDIT: A duplicate thread was made. I didn't think that this was going to happen if I edited the blurb before the BMGf thread was created.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be at the Dream World rather than regular Wi-Fi? Not everyone has an account.

Pre ordered from amazon white 2. It came late so I had to get W2 in sainsburys on the friday. Have not got an email or anything and I dont think they will send me a code.

I contacted them this morning to see what they say. If it is a no I think I might stop using them for the double bad taste. I assume it will be a generic code and become internet availble soon anyway. If it is unique I might have to do a order and cancel once code sent.

Pre ordered from amazon white 2. It came late so I had to get W2 in sainsburys on the friday. Have not got an email or anything and I dont think they will send me a code.

I contacted them this morning to see what they say. If it is a no I think I might stop using them for the double bad taste. I assume it will be a generic code and become internet availble soon anyway. If it is unique I might have to do a order and cancel once code sent.

It's a unique serial code. It's also only applicable on orders that were made from November 12th to December 31st and will only be sent after shipment of the order has occured.

This is quite common. Serial Codes are used often in Japan and America had it with Lucario with new copies of BW in Target earlier this year

Yes I've since read as much.

The timing is almost exactly so as to expire preorder return policy (30 days). So I can't loophole it that way.

Not happy at amazon for this one. Spent over £150 quid in 2012 on there based on order history. That will be a 0 next year. Might be the one time I attually go out and get a cloned one off community.

Anyone got any details of if it is unique event trainer or holding anything etc.

Apologies for the mini rant just annoyed to have preordered off this company just to get game late and watch them do a promotion the day after my return policy expires. :)

Initially I was annoyed that I decided to buy from GAME this time around rather than Amazon, then I found it only applies to games bought after the announcement. In which case I would have missed out on Genesect had a I bought from Amazon now instead.

Yes I'll use Game in future.

Feel kind of bad for going in twice for keldeo and not preordering there.

Insted I went with amazon which do a promotion I do not get.

*sees opening few words, pikachu on british global link, etc.*
Then I see we have to order it from amazon 1 month after the game's release. And let's make it a unique code too, so people can't even get it if they don't order!
This is a slap in the face. We go months without a DW promotion and then they give us this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom