• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Details about Dream Park area for the Dream World revealed: Available starting Nov. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Details about Dream Park area for the Dream World revealed: Available starting Nov. 21

Details about the Dream Park area for the Dream World have been revealed. A new mini-game and new Dream World home have also been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Details about Dream Park area for the Dream World revealed: Available starting No

Aw, yet another Dream World home that I really want... I still haven't even saved up enough berries for the gingerbread house yet. T-T

Re: Details about Dream Park area for the Dream World revealed: Available starting No

Mold Breaker Sawk & Throh, Iron Fist Timburr, and Intimidate Scraggy are now legal. Just when you thought the last two already have enough useful abilities.

When will this be out for English users? I want a more easily accessible Breloom.

I like the new dream house, its like Pokemon Conquest.

When will this be out for English users? I want a more easily accessible Breloom.

I like the new dream house, its like Pokemon Conquest.

Yes! I just accessed this area (twice) from the English version last night.

Yeah, bagged myself a Kecleon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom