• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartilly

shooting star
Reaction score
Welcome to the Loveless Mafia

ForMafiaLoveless.png

Hosted by Ryoga Kamishiro

There will be spoilers.

The days had gone oddly peacefully, each of the Fighter units and their Sacrifices spending their days as they usually would. As Ritsuka was with Soubi, suddenly, a flash of light consumed the area they were in. Once they were both conscious again, Ritsuka looked around, only to see he was unfamiliar with where he was now.

Luckily, he was still with Soubi, so if something dangerous happened, he would have some form of defense. As he studied the area more, he saw more people. Looking at them, he recognized their faces. Some of them were other fighter units and sacrifices while others were from his school.

Why were they all mysteriously here? Would things get dangerous…? The only way to find answers is to take action.

Rules:

I) Activity. I expect activity. If you don’t say something for three phases, I will either modkill or sub you out.

II) Here are some things I will modkill for:
A: Nameclaiming. Do NOT nameclaim in any type of way. Claiming your role/ability is fine, but nothing else. Also, you cannot hint to who your character is.
B: If you don’t share with me your PMs, QT’s, etc., and I find that out, you will be modkilled.
C: Flaming and baiting.
D: Playing against your win condition.
E. Screenshots showing your role PM is not allowed.

Also, yes I have a Skype, so if some of you like to speak on their about the mafia, then contact me, and add me so I can see your conversations regarding it.

III) Remain civil, please.

IV) Here’s how you vote; Vote: [Username].

V) I need to be able to view all conversations regarding this mafia. PMs, QTs, etc., and any other way included.

VI) Please notify me if you change your username.

VII) One death post is fine, but do not reveal vital information.

VIII) Eastern time zone, the phases will last 24 hours. The phases will change at about 11:00 pm.

IX) I may change the rules if I feel the need to for whatever the reason.
X) Mass Claiming can be allowed, but only as a last result, okay? I may or may not bad mass claiming though.
XI)Respect other people’s playing styles, okay. Nobody plays exactly the way you do.
XII) If you have any questions, please PM me. I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have.
Lastly, so that I know you read the rules, please say a fictional character you think is like you. If you can’t think of any, then just say you can’t. Also, if you reserved, you don't have to do this, but please confirm you still wish to play.

Players:
1. @Akuraito;
2. @Rio Kamishiro; - Mei - Nightkilled Night 3
3. @Elysion; - Ritsu - Nightkilled Night 2
4. @Dark Blueberry; - Soubi Agatsuma - Nightkilled Night 4
5. @FinalArcadia;
6. @Sputnik;
7. @Booster Gold;
8. @Master Mew;
9. @Stuntology;
10. @twinArmageddons; - Natsuo - Nightkilled Night 1
11. @CharAznable;
12. @Buoy; - Kio Kaidou - Lynched Day 2
13. @Phoenicks;
14. @TheDarkLord; - Nana Saotome - Lynched Day 1
15. @jda95;
16. @HumanDawn; - Mimuro - Lynched Day 3

Subs:

Phase Changes:

Last edited:
Re: Loveless Mafia (Sign-Ups) - 11/19/12

Rio Kamishiro from Zexal and also Yuma Tsukumo. So yeah.

I WANT IN. please

Confirming my spot! Fuya and III from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal.

In please! Its Loveless, dammit. I have to play this.

Also, Nice Holystone from Baccano!

I'm in! Definitely my dear Tony Eisler from Mana Khemia. XD

In, please!

Apparently, I'm a lot like Lithuania from Hetalia.

Hey, I'll join
Yuma Tsukumo Zexal

Perhaps I shall join.

Basil Hallward from The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Count me in!

...Chandler Bing from Friends...:sweatlol:

I haven't played a mafia game in forever, and I'm suddenly stricken with a great urge to.
I'll join.

My friend said I was like Hermione from Harry Potter.
??? I don't see it, but okay.

I've come to you today as someone who carries within him the true aspirations of Zeon. Do not think of me as Char of the Principality of Zeon, but as Char the loveless. Count me in

I want to join, please.

ALSO, I WON AN AWARD FOR BEING 'MOST LIKE CEDRIC DIGGORY'. so yea

In please.

I've been told that I resemble McLovin'. I prefer to think of myself as Sherlock Holmes.

IN PLEASE

I've been told I resemble Fushimi from Kanime. Can't imagine why XD.

In please!

I vaguely-kinda-sorta resemble Harry Potter. Dressed up as him for Halloween when I was little. :3

MUST

NOT

JOIN A MAFIA GAME

okay let me in ryoga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom