• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another: Class of 2012 - The Last Day of Class 12.20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aestivate

mientes
Reaction score
Another: Class of 2012
Who is the Dead One?

another_anime.jpg

Story:
Class 3-3 at Yomiyama North has a secret:

It is not haunted, it is just closer to Death.

Over two decades ago, a bright, popular 9th grade student by the name of Misaki had passed away.

His entire school mourned him him and his funeral was a school-wise event. However, a few weeks after Misaki's funeral, a few of his classmates pointed to his now-vacant seat and declared, "Misaki is not dead! Misaki is right here with us! Misaki is sitting right there!"

"Huh? But Misaki is dead..."

"He isn't, he's right here!"

The entire class eventually decided that, indeed, Misaki was living among them. He was still the bright, popular student he was even before he died. The principal even arranged to have his seat included in the graduation ceremony. They even took a graduation picture with him. It wasn't until well after the graduation of that year's 9th grade class that everyone realized that Misaki was indeed, dead.

However, after that year, tragedy after tragedy would befall the students and close relatives (to one degree of separation) of students in Class 3-3. Starting from the first month of school, April, the calamity begins:

Every year, the classroom is short a desk. The one extra is someone who has died but is somehow resurrected and placed in the class. All the memories of the people around the Dead One are altered so that all the other students - including the dead person him or herself - believes that the student is still alive. The dead person does not know that they are dead, and that person is returned to Death when that person graduates and the memory of that person lost.

The only way to stop the calamity for that school year is to return the dead back to Death. As soon as the person returns to Death, the calamity will end. There is another way, to "unmake" a chosen person for the whole school year, but you are all a close-knit group of students and think it is too cruel to unperson a fellow classmate for the whole school year.

So this year, classmates of Grade 9 Class 3-3, you have decided to tackle the calamity head-on... To return the dead to Death himself...

Rules and Guidelines:

HEY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ THESE BEFORE YOU SIGN UP

1. There are two sides to this game - Class 3-3 and Death.
2. Death may kill EVERY phase. But Death doesn't have to if Death doesn't want to in order to see the students squirm and grow more paranoid. That's right, Death, you're a bit of a sadist.
3. Members of Class 3-3 may vote every School Day phase to kill a member of their classmates to see if they can return the dead to Death. During the After School phase, the students of Class 3-3 may go around to gather information about their classmates.
4. For rather obvious reasons, Death. cannot be killed. Death is pretty much invincible and immune to most actions. Death is consciousless. Death also knows who the Dead One is, but Class 3-3 Does not. However, Death CAN lose...
5. In order for Class 3-3 to win, the dead student must be lynched, as this will stop the calamity. In order for Death to win, everyone affiliated with Class 3-3 must be dead. In other words, Death must be the last one standing alongside the Dead One in order to win the game. The Dead One has the normal Class 3-3 win condition; a.k.a. if the Dead One is successfully lynched, the Dead One also wins the game.
6. There will only be a handful of actual roles to be given to students, and most of which will have limitations. All of you (except for Death, of course) are simply normal students - therefore it seems unlikely that you'll have super amazing wow powers.
7. The characters used in the story, save a couple, will not actually be taken from the Another series and will just be made up and probably be silly names. :p
8. Private conversations, role/name claims - all okay! ...Though I'd advise against public claims because you really don't need to give Death even more of a reason to kill you...
9. Behave. I won't hesitate to mod-kill rude players.
10. Phases will last 24 hours each, the usual.
11. @Paperhorse; will be my lovely and gracious co-host. Please send all of your actions and PM forwards to her in addition to me. She will also be posting some phase updates in my stead on occasion. Phase updates will come at 10:00 pm est.
12. If you have any questions, please post them in your sign-up post. If not, let the plan to evade Death begin! (spoilers: you can't escape Death or taxes)

Players:
1. @Phoenicks;
2. @GliscorMan;
3. @Mijzelffan;
4. @Master Mew; || Claimed by Death on the First School Day
5. @Dark Blueberry;
6 @Atomic;
7. @DrumBeats;
8. @Gotpika;
9. @stillboy;
10. @Sputnik;
11. @jda95;
12. @Soulmaster;
13. @HumanDawn; || || Claimed by Death on the First School Day
14. @Winter Enchantress;

Subs:
1. @Rio Kamishiro;

[video=youtube;KgI3yWaRM2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgI3yWaRM2w[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Another: Class of 2012 - Now Taking Sign-ups! (11.21)

In please.

What are the rules regarding how Death may kill? Is there a proper night phase or is the game entirely lynching phases?

Members of Class 3-3 may vote every School Day phase to kill a member of their classmates to see if they can return the dead to Death. During the After School phase, the students of Class 3-3 may go around to gather information about their classmates.

Essentially, School Day is a day phase and After School is a night phase.

Death can kill night and day, students can only lynch during School Day.

This is looking cool. I'll join this, but don't expect me to be too active before Thanksgiving is over.

I'd like to join.

Also the colour tag in rule 12 is broken, you might want to fix that.

thx mizzle
also everyone should listen to the song it's purdy :U

In, please. This looks quite intriguing.

I'd like to join, please!

...14 players it is then :p

In please

In please

In please.

space for 5 more.

I will play. :)

Also, I'd just like to mention I love the thing you did with the player number (That was intentional, right?)

I didn't catch it until my second read-through and I thought it was really clever!

Also, I'd just like to mention I love the thing you did with the player number (That was intentional, right?)

I didn't catch it until my second read-through and I thought it was really clever!

naturally :D

THREE MORE PLAYERS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

Tell your friends. :p

...fine y'all have convinced me. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom