• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar: War of the Four Nations > The Air Nomads & Soulmaster Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

J J M

never ever giving up
Reaction score
War of the Four Nations

Plot:

Blah blah squabble blah blah joining sides blah blah argument on which nation is better blah blah all-out war blah blah why do I even have a plot section

Rules (edited from Mintaka’s):

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor Sportsmanship: It’s just a game and we’re here to have fun after all.

- Revealing your Role PM: In any way possible. No screenshots, copy-pasting excerpts from it, hinting your ability etc-

- Faking a Role PM: Even though it may not be your “real” Role PM, it still counts under that rule.

- Character Claiming: Sharing of name claims between faction members (like in a Faction QT) is allowed but outside of that with other players is NOT ALLOWED. Sharing of roles or role abilities publicly is allowed. Discussing of which character a player is based on their role is also allowed but you cannot claim yourself or confirm or deny someone else’s suspicion.

- Inactivity: Please notify me before hand (not right before) if you cannot play for a while, and I won’t replace you (you are still in the game however and can be lynched/killed). If you think you can’t remain active throughout the game…you might not want to sign up.

If you haven't posted in the thread at least once for three phases in a row, you will be regarded as inactive. If you’re lying low, just inform me you’re still there. However at least post once in a while in the thread to let the other players know you’re there. “Militant” lurking is not really encouraging.

- Posting after Death and giving out Info: If you die, go ahead and have your usual death post and maybe occasional joke posts but don’t reveal any critical information to other living players. That includes any sort of information at all.

- Sharing the Faction QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.

#3. Rules regarding private conversations

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. Please send me copies of all PMs you may send to another player. Whatever may it have to do with the game, send it to me. Also, when replying to PMs from other players, instead of quick replying, go to Advanced Options and include me in as well.

If you make a QuickTopic, give me the link as well. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.

#5. If you change your username, please say it in the thread.

#6. For voting, say "Vote: Name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Name" and then vote for another player if you want to. You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win.

#6. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#7. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 6:30 PM GMT.
And if I cannot update at the specified time, I’ll try to notify that in-thread and if I cannot do that, please understand that the phase is extended for a while.

Mechanics:

* This is a multi-faction game, specifically 4 different Factions: Air Nomads, Water Tribe, Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom.

* Each Faction will have prominent characters from both Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra. Since it isn’t following any specific timeline or plot, expect Aang, Korra, Roku & Kyoshi to be in the same game at the same time.

* The objective of each Faction is to outlive the other 3. If at least one member survives to the very end of the game while the members of all the other 3 Factions have been lynched/killed, that Faction wins the game.

* Each role has been given a unique ability. However the only roles that are common between all the Factions is they all have a cop for checking the alliances of specific players. There’s no other role that is common between all the 4 Factions.

* This follows the general format of mafia games, there’s a day phase where you vote and lynch players, and a night phase where you kill a player.

* To avoid overlap and confusion on which Faction gets to kill in a specific night, it’ll be ordered according to the Avatar cycle in the series (Air, Water, Earth & Fire). For instance, say Earth Kingdom is selected randomly to be able to kill for Night 1. Then Fire Nation gets to kill in Night 2, then Air Nomads, then Water Tribe and the cycle continues for the rest of the game. So each Faction will have to wait for their turn to kill again.

* Communication between factions is allowed as well as teaming up to take out a specific faction and then later focusing on each other. Only make sure no name claims happen.

* Public claiming of factions is not allowed. Privately giving the info to 1 or 2 players is fine but definitely not mass public claiming.

Last edited:
Re: Avatar: War of the Four Nations [22/11]

Players:

1. @Soulmaster -> Amon, Independent. Winner.
2. @jokool -> Tenzin, Air Nomad. Lynched on Day 5. Winner.
3. @Paperhorse -> Sokka, Water Tribe. Lynched on Day 4.
4. @TheDarkLord @Yata -> Lin, Earth Kingdom. Killed on Night 9.
5. @Mijzelffan -> Pakku, Water Tribe. Killed on Night 4.
6. @Sputnik -> Bumi, Earth Kingdom. Killed on Night 7.
7. @Phoenicks -> Mako, Fire Nation. Killed on Night 4.
8. @DrumBeats -> Toph, Earth Kingdom. Lynched on Day 8.
9. @Bomika -> Roku, Fire Nation. Killed on Night 6.
10. @Croag -> Korra, Water Tribe. Killed on Night 3.
11. @Insanish Danish -> Azula, Fire Nation. Lynched on Day 6.
12. @Dark Blueberry -> Zuko, Fire Nation. Killed on Night 3.
13. @FinalArcadia -> Katara, Water Tribe. Lynched on Day 9.
14. @Tris79 -> Aang, Air Nomad. Lynched on Day 1. Winner.
15. @Master Mew -> Jinora, Air Nomads. Killed on Night 8. Winner.
16. @HumanDawn -> Iroh, Fire Nation. Lynched on Day 3.
17. @Andrea Luminosity -> Tarrlok, Water Tribe. Killed on Night 5.
18. @jda95 -> Ikki, Air Nomads. Winner.
19. @Ryoga Kamishiro -> Meelo, Air Nomads. Winner.
20. @Rio Kamishiro -> Bolin, Earth Kingdom. Lynched on Day 2.
21. @KidBeano -> Kyoshi, Earth Kingdom. Killed on Night 1.

Last edited:

Confirming!

Eye c what u did there. Very clever saying it's a non-mafia so you could jump ahead of everyone else.

Confirming!

Eye c what u did there. Very clever saying it's a non-mafia so you could jump ahead of everyone else.

But it is non-mafia. :<

CONFIRMING <3 XDXDXDXDXD

TOPH BEI FONG #1 EARTHBENDER+AANG=LIN BEI FONG

BTW FIRST MAFIA GAME, IS THAT OK?

In.

There are already 3 non-mafia games in progress right now; this will be re-opened when there is an open spot.

All right, sign-ups are open again. 16 more players needed.

I would like to play this. :)

In please.

Confirming my number 1 spot.

Confirming my spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom