• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
tumblr_m9lwytP5d21rq0csr.gif

Puella Magi Madoka Mafia
by @Atomic; and @Midorikawa;​

Plot:
WARNING: This game WILL contain spoilers for the entire series Puella Magi Madoka Magica. You have been warned!
This story follows a group of girls called Puella Magi. Through making a contract with a mysterious creature named Kyubey, they have had their soul extracted and placed in a Soul Gem. This lets them battle without doing as much damage to their body - as long as their Soul Gem does not shatter, they will remain alive. However, if their Soul Gem breaks... all is lost. These girls fight witches to save other people and gain Grief Seeds to clear their Soul Gems that taint when they use magic - however, if their Soul Gem grows too clouded, they will be consumed by despair and be born anew as a witch. With the help of their friends, the Puella Magi have set off to try and put an end to the Witches - and end suffering!

Rules:
I. There is to be NO nameclaiming or sharing of your role PM. This includes, but is not limited to: copying and pasting your role PM, forwarding your role PM, sharing a screenshot of your role PM, etcetera. This warrants an immediate modkill, no exceptions. Massclaiming is not allowed, although one may accumulate a number of claims throughout the course of the game. Roleclaiming is fine.

II. On that note, all screenshots of messages to or from a host are forbidden. Meaning you can screenshot a private message to another player, but you cannot screenshot a message you send or receive to a host (me and Midorikawa).

III. Be civil. Flame baiting and trolling will result in a warning, and if it happens again you will be immediately subbed out.

IV. This is a small game. Stay active. If you go two phases without posting in-thread, you will be warned. If you do not post the next phase you will be subbed out.

V. Private messages are limited to PMs, QTs, and Skype messages. If it is a PM, add Midorikawa and Atomic to the recipients. If it is a QT, send both of us the link. If it is a Skype chat, add us both to the group chat. My Skype is gravitybash and Midorikawa's is mwtozp.

VI. To show that you have read the rules, obey them.

Players:
1. @Mijzelffan; - Killed Night 3 - Octavia von Seckendorff
2. @Akuraito; - Lynched Day 4 - Junko Kaname
3. @Joltik; @stillboy;
4. @Insanish Danish;
5. @Sputnik; - Lynched Day 1 - Charlotte
6. @FrostyGaga; @Hitomi;
7. @HumanDawn; - Killed Night 1 - Tatsuya Kaname
8. @Gotpika; - Lynched Day 2 - Madoka Kaname
9. @FinalArcadia; - Killed Night 2 - Kyousuke Kamijou
10. @Master Mew;
11. @Fushimi; - Lynched Day 3 -Hitomi Shizuki
12. @Momoka;
13. @Dark Blueberry;

Phase Changes:

Last edited:
Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Sign-ups Open!]

I'll join.

In!

/In

@Midorikawa; Well to prove I read them I have to obey them. I haven't broken rule 1 yet since I have no role pm yet, so I'm in the clear with that. Haven't screenshotted anything, so I haven't broken rule 2. That post seemed pretty civil to me, meaning I shouldn't have broken rule 3 (though I admit that's debatable), I've been active enough not to break rule 4, and since I haven't pm'd or created a chat yet I haven't broken rule 5 either.

So yeah, I really don't see what I missed :p

@Midorikawa; Well to prove I read them I have to obey them. I haven't broken rule 1 yet since I have no role pm yet, so I'm in the clear with that. Haven't screenshotted anything, so I haven't broken rule 2. That post seemed pretty civil to me, meaning I shouldn't have broken rule 3 (though I admit that's debatable), I've been active enough not to break rule 4, and since I haven't pm'd or created a chat yet I haven't broken rule 5 either.

So yeah, I really don't see what I missed :p

Sorry about that. She had it bolded so i thought it was a password and then realized it wasn't after I quoted. ^^;

In, please!

Definitely in.

Kyubey is best anime character, like, ever.

IIIIIIIINNNNNN

I SHALL OBEY THY RULES!

IIIIIIIINNNNNN

I SHALL OBEY THY RULES!

Hm... I like Atomic's games. In.

In, please if I can!

Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Sign-ups Open - 1 spot left!]

I can sub if that's all right.

Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Sign-ups closed, accepting subs!]

All right, that's it!

Roles will be headed out in the next few hours. Do not confirm in-thread until you receive your role.

Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Sign-ups closed, accepting subs!]

Confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom