• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrumBeats

Keelah Se'Lai
Reaction score
1_Fire_Emblem_Radiant_Dawn.jpg

The three armies met at the base of the Tower of Guidance. It was crazy, they were once enemies. Two opposing armies united as one against the goddess they held so dear. Those times were behind them, and for the sake of all those they hold dear it was their moment to stand up to Ashera's divine judgement. However, the reunion was short-lived. Ashera's Disciples of Order had surrounded them, and thy wasn't the worst of it. Some of the soldiers had been killed on their way, but given another chance through Ashera's divine will.

"There isn't time to fight," spoke Yune, the goddess of chaos, through Micaiah's body, "We need to get inside."

Skrimir spoke bluntly, "Well hold them back, you guys go ahead!"

Yune spoke, "I'll take 17 of you in. Now quick, we need to stop the judgement."

It wasn't long before the seventeen heroes stepped into the tower, oblivious to who or what they would be facing.

Rules: (Adapted from Rayne)
1. I will modkill for three things

 Role revealing

Role claims are fine. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.

 Inactivity

Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.

 Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct

This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic and Skype, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can. Due to recent events, I will have a zero tolerance policy on this. You will receive one warning for rude behavior before being subbed out or modkilled. If it is severe enough no warning will be necessary.

 Weapon Type and Damage Claiming

You may not say or even hint at your weapon type or how much damage you believe you will do to somebody due to having nameclaimesque risks.

 Nameclaiming

Nameclaiming, or even hinting at your name will result in a modkill. It is not permitted at all.

 Playing Against Your Win Condition

Don't try to mafiaside as town, or reveal all your comrades as mafia. Pretty self explanatory, but if you do this consider yourself banned from all of my future games.

2. Please PM myself, DrumBeats, your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too. Add me to Skype conversations please and send me your quicktopics. My Skype name is wrdrumbeats.

To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: DrumBeats; when sending responses)

3. During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one person that day. A tie between a lynch and no lynch will result in a lynch.

4. Phases will last 24 hours long.

5. I plan to end every phase at around 8 PM EST. This may vary by an hour or two depending on my schedule. If I will miss a phase, I will warn you ahead of time.

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. Also, no necroliking. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be banned from consecutive games.

Game Mechanics: (READ)
Every person has a set number of Hp depending on their character. This will range from 20-30. Every vote cast on somebody takes down 2 health points unless it is a special circumstance shown below.The person with the most votes will be lynched as normal, and all other votes will deal damage. If a persons health runs to zero, they will die regardless of protectors. However, if someone has a lynch immunity, they will take no damage on the day it activates.

Much like rock paper scissors, Lance is better on sword, sword is better on axe, and axe is better on Lance.

Light magic is better on dark, dark is better on anima (Fire, lightning, wind), and Anima is better on Light. Fire magic is better on Wind, Wind is better on Thunder, and thunder is better on fire.

Fire is very strong on Beast Laguz, Wind is very strong on Pegasus Knights and Birds. Thunder Magic is very strong against Dragons and Dracoknights.

Laguz deal 3 damage instead of 2.

Lance-Sword-Axe: Effective-3 Unaffective-1
Magic vs Magic: Same as above
Bow/Wind vs Pegasus/Bird: 6
Thunder vs Dragon: 6
Fire vs Beast Laguz: 6
Laguz vs. Any: 3 damage

1) @Zenax Ike Killed Night 5
2) @FinalArcadia Zelgius Killed Day 7
3) @Midorikawa Sephiran Lynched Day 2
4) @Dark Blueberry Ashera Lynched Day 10
5) @Zima Mia Killed Day 1
6) @jda95 @Light Bringer Tibarn Killed Night 7
7) @Paperhorse Ena Killed Night 2
8) @Momoka Yune Killed Night 9
9) @Fushimi Sanaki Killed Night 8
10) @Akuraito Yata
11) @Froakie
12) @KidBeano Nailah Killed Night 4
13) @Soulmaster Izuka WON Day 7
14) @Parma Elincia Killed Day 3
15) @Feliciano Lekain Killed Night 3
16) @Booster Gold
17) @GliscorMan Micaiah Killed Night 1
18) @Gotpika
19) @Stellar Gale Deghinsea Killed Day 6
20) @BeckZima Boyd Killed Day 9
21) @Fynx
22) @HumanDawn Soren Killed Night 6
23) @Miar
24) @m0ckingbird20 Gliscorman Volke Killed Night 10.
25) @Sunburn Kurthnaga Killed Night 3

Everybody who reserved a spot has 48 hours to claim it.

Last edited:
Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia

Yes yes yes confirming my spot. :-D

I'd like to play!

Confirming that I'd still like to play.

33550682.jpg

:3

Sure I'll join, although I have absolutely no idea what any of this is. I'm assuming the mechanics will become clearer as we go along?

I still want in!

The mechanics look interesting. So sure I'll give it a go. Even though I know very little about the series.

Definitely confirming my reservation. I can't resist some Fire Emblem. XD

i confirm my reservation tho

Sure, why not. Count me in.

@DrumBeats; I'd like to drop my spot, please. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom