• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ABC - The World of Luck - Game results - 1/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

201Unown_A_Dream.png
201Unown_B_Dream.png
201Unown_C_Dream.png

The World of Luck

Rules:
1. Every phase you will choose one letter - A, B, or C - and send it to me by PM. You can change your decision, but please don't change your mind too much ^^;;

2. The group with the middle amount of people will be eliminated.
Example: A = 2, B = 11, C = 5. C group is eliminated.

3. If groups are tied, there will be no elimination.
Example: A = 2, B = 2, C = 10. No elimination.

3.5. If there is no middle group, there will be no elimination
Example: Everybody chose the same letter, or people only sent in A or C with no B.

4. You cannot choose the same letter you sent in the previous phase.
Example: You cannot send in A - A - B. However, you can send in A - B - A

5. You can hold conversations, and form alliances. Just add me to your conversation list. You can tell people what letter you sent in - you can fake it as well. HOWEVER, if that leads to everybody deliberately choosing the same letter, this game will be closed :evil:

6. Game will end when there cannot be a middle group XDD. Survivors win.

7. No limit of sign-ups.

8. Based on pure luck. This could be a quick game, or a long game - depending on everybody's luck XDD

PHASES WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.
- HOWEVER, I WILL UPDATE THE PHASE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE FINISHED SENDING IN THEIR PMS.

*If you do not send in your alphabet within the update time twice in a row, I'm afraid you will be eliminated from this game.

Questions asked will be gladly answered.

Last edited:
Re: ABC - The World of Luck - Sign-ups Open - 1/19

This sounds very interesting. I want in on this.

I'd like to play this!

Oh, sounds fun, count me in.

Sure.

This looks easy FUN! Yeah, that's it!

Sign m'up.

In please

Sure I would like to join this

Sign me in, This sounds like something I can be active in :)

I'm interested in this.

Since we have reached a reasonable amount of people, we could start the game. This will probably last only a few phases - so try your luck and see if you can be the winner!! XDD

GAME START!!

Send in A, B or C by PM

PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 1/28 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 1/28 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.
- HOWEVER, I WILL UPDATE THE PHASE AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL THE PMS.

Re: ABC - The World of Luck - GAME START - 1/27

Let the RNG game begin!

I sent in C ;)

You're using an RNG? I'm using WIFOM. XD

Tally

A: 5
B: 3
C: 2

No reply: 1

TM40 Aerial Ace, Parma, Neon Borealis are eliminated. Thank you for playing!

It is the second round - please send your PM with either A, B, or C. You cannot choose the same alphabet you sent previously.

PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 1/29 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 1/29 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings.
- HOWEVER, I WILL UPDATE THE PHASE AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL THE PMS.

*Rules considering activity has been added

Re: ABC - The World of Luck - Second Round - 1/28

Okay, since we can not use the same alphabet that we used previously, I'm sure that those who picked C will move to A, knowing that it will have the least amount of numbers, 2. Thus, those who picked A will either move to B or C. The only way those who move to A can lose is only if one person moves to B or C, which is highly unlikely. So as I picked A, I'll be surely picking either B or C.

I'm going to play a secretive game and not let anyone know what my choices were until the end. :) However, using deductive reasoning and probability, one could probably make a good guess on what I chose, but there's a chance that they could be very wrong. :3

I wasn't lying about picking C.
And I'm not lying about the fact that I'll be now choosing A.

@Dark Blueberry; The inactivity rule basically seems to give everyone a single pass to exploit in a tough spot, by the way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom