• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEw Anime Info (Staff)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
「旅の終わり、そして旅の始まり!」
脚本=園田英樹、演出=浅田裕二、絵コンテ=日高政光、作監=岩根雅明

ダイパ
「旅立ち!フタバタウンからマサゴタウンへ!」
脚本=冨岡淳広、演出=小山賢、絵コンテ=須藤典彦、作監=志村泉
「ピカチュウをさがせ!202番道路!」
脚本=冨岡淳広、演出=山田浩之、絵コンテ=山田浩之、作監=新城真
「ライバルバトル!三対三!!」
脚本=冨岡淳広、演出=秦義人、絵コンテ=秦義人、作監=船津弘美
「ポッチャマ対スボミー!ヒカリ初バトル!!」
脚本=冨岡淳広、演出=牧野行洋、絵コンテ=日高政光、作監=高木信一郎
28日は1~3話+お宝映像。5日は通常放送。(ナルト特番は7:30から)

キャスト
ひかり=豊口めぐみ、ナナカマド博士=家弓家正、ポッチャマ=小桜エツ子

I think it has more titles as well.

Oooh! DP001 was not done by either Kunihiko Yuyama (he did EP001 and AG001), nor by Hidaka Masamitsu (former director of the anime)... instead it's the new director, Sudō Norhiko.

Also note - DP001 - DP003 will be broadcast on the same day.

Hmmm.

Here is Serebii's rough translations:

Episode 470 (DP02): "We Must Find Pikachu! Route 202!"
Episode 471 (DP03): "Rival Battle! 3 VS 3!"
Episode 472 (DP04): "Pochama VS Subomi(Not Sure here...seems to be a new Pokémon name)! Hikari's First Battle!"

There's a long vowel at the end of that name. It's Subomii. Anyway, Hikari's starter is confirmed as Pochama, and for the first time, we have an indication of Ash in DP. I know people will probably say it could be a random Pika in Shinou, but the urgency of the title might suggest otherwise.

Another thing to think about... these four (!) episodes all have the same screenwriter - though it isn't necessarily true that it will be a four-part episode. (For example, it could be a six-part episode. :) Or three-part + one-part.)

The fact we have a new director could be good...or bad.

So the two hour special is really the first four eps of DP, and not just one big event. Heh.

No, the two hour special is the first three episodes. DP004 airs on October 5.

Also... checking back to the original series, the first two episodes both had the same screenwriter.

Anyway... the new director has been doing AG since AG171, so is nothing to be concerned about. Also something I didn't notice: the previous director is doing the storyboard for DP004.

Last edited:
Oh. Ok. Speculation time. This leaves either Naetle or Hikozaru for Ash. I guess the monkey just got bumped to being the most likely in interest of not being redundant on Grass types, but who knows, maybe he does have a certain allure for them.

It's a random Pikachu. *shot*

And I've got some issues with the first title there. This is the first time since early Kanto they've mentioned Route let alone their numbers. Why would they start now? And why 202 and not 201?

The new Prof. looks familiar. And yet another bike ready to be Pika fodder. Ash needs to find a better way to meet girls. Scott's nightmare come true, this IS an AG rehash.

Oh yes... my gosh yes... Gary... in his FR/LG clothes...

Nanamakado is in a white coat... it doesn't suit him.

So could that Elekible belong to Gary?

Last edited:
Ahaha! Hikari has a bike! ^_^ Who wants to bet it's DESTROYED?!

If that is real, I will DIE in fangirlish squeals....

GAAAAAAARY!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Everything does look slightly off model though. And Gary's clothes are his Fr/Lg ones (Which would be awesomely cool). And if real, it seems Ash doesn't get changed until after he reaches Shino....

Bah. I hate the fact that there are so many fakes floating around. I so want this to be real. :(

Also, Ash will probably get Naetle. Ash ALWAYS gets the Grass Starter, either exclusively like Treecko or first, like Bulbasaur and Chikorita.

Some clarification about the images: Those of Ash and Gary (who is using Eleboo) are from the preview for next week's episode, those of Hikari and the starters are from the sneak peek at the upcoming series.

I had hoped for the shocking surprise to be a character never before seen, with affinity to the FireRed and LeafGreen games - the female character. In turn, we have Gary throwing his robe and revealing an attire identical to that of the respective game character. Has he returned to Kanto in his "true" appearance merely to implore Ash to head to Shin'ou? Why is Ash not shown in his new attire (which, unfortunately, does not match FireRed and LeafGreen judging by the magazine scan) while on a boat presumably headed to Shin'ou?

Will Ash's new adventure boil down to discovering the means to Aipom's evolution?

Am I the ONLY one that that doesn't want to see Ash with ANY of the starters? I mean, it'd be more original, heck, and it'd allow for other Pokemon to shine instead. Of course the chances of that happening are almost zero to none, but I can still hope.

I thought it was a little too soon to be recieving images for the first Diamond and Pearl episode. I'm guessing then, that he doesn't change until on the boat. And the capture there is the boat departing... On another note, if that's the preview for the next episode, then Gary can't be the rival mentioned in the title for episode three.

Ash and Gary both looks weird.

And i still hope:
- he is NOT heading to Shinou.
- Hikari will save her bike ^^

Oho! Gary no longer has his pendant! (Then again, neither does Blue. Uh, Green. Whatever.)

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom