• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon TV available now on iOS and Android: 'Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade' set for

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon TV available now on iOS and Android: 'Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade' set for English ...

The Pokémon TV app is now available for free on the iOS and Android stores. This app allows watching the Pokémon anime, including the Pikachu short Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade which will be available for viewing from February 15 to 18, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon TV available now on iOS: 'Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade' set for English

It says the 25th Pikachu short, when it's the 24th. Plus SnorlaxMonster uploaded the logo after I did and the one I uploaded was higher quality.

Re: Pokémon TV available now on iOS: 'Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade' set for English

It says the 25th Pikachu short, when it's the 24th. Plus SnorlaxMonster uploaded the logo after I did and the one I uploaded was higher quality.

Didn't see yours. I've replaced the images and fixed the numbering. Thanks.

Re: Pokémon TV available now on iOS and Android: 'Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade' set

Ah, pleasant to see this on Google Play; was a bit worried after the Pokédex -- still hoping to see that. Already installed on my Nexus 7!

Re: Pokémon TV available now on iOS and Android: 'Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade' set

Glad they're supporting Android with this one.

Now I just hope Nintendo doesn't make the Miiverse app iOS only.

Anybody notice the English trailer on the app with a ton of Episode N footage in it? Aren't those episodes currently airing in Japan right now? Why would they be advertising them so soon? Maybe there really is something to that whole global localization synchronization thing with the games spreading to the anime, after all.

Anybody notice the English trailer on the app with a ton of Episode N footage in it? Aren't those episodes currently airing in Japan right now? Why would they be advertising them so soon? Maybe there really is something to that whole global localization synchronization thing with the games spreading to the anime, after all.

How much epN footage are we talking here? The previews I've seen had a few clips in them, but not a surprising amount considering that they're going to be airing over here in a couple of months.

30 second video. It starts with some tournement footage. A panning shot of the stadium. Ash showing off his badges. Some battle footage. Cut to N looking at a computer screen with a silhouette of Genesect of it. Then, N looks on as Reshiram flies overhead. Back to tournement footage. Then Colress typing on a computer. Brief shot of hologram Ghetsis. Cut to Pikachu with glowing red eyes and some blue energy waves as Colress and a Plasma Grunt look on. Some battle footage clearly from the same scene. Then Colress presses a button on some remote thing. Blue energy beam heading towards Ash and friends, then cut to show's logo: "Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova".

30 second video. It starts with some tournement footage. A panning shot of the stadium. Ash showing off his badges. Some battle footage. Cut to N looking at a computer screen with a silhouette of Genesect of it. Then, N looks on as Reshiram flies overhead. Back to tournement footage. Then Colress typing on a computer. Brief shot of hologram Ghetsis. Cut to Pikachu with glowing red eyes and some blue energy waves as Colress and a Plasma Grunt look on. Some battle footage clearly from the same scene. Then Colress presses a button on some remote thing. Blue energy beam heading towards Ash and friends, then cut to show's logo: "Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova".

Oh, that would be the Adventures in Unova trailer. Yeah, it has a bunch of footage from Episode N meaning that there won't be a separate season for it. Anyway, this isn't the first time the dub opening/trailer has been close to the Japanese version: Skyla actually debuted in the Rival Destinies opening - it appeared slightly before Skyla's episode aired in Japan.

I had no idea this app existed! Just downloaded it on my iPhone, and thank goodness, my new headphones actually do work with my iPhone! I was worried their plug would be too big for my phone's headphone plug-in point.

Official Pokemon for iOS! The impossible has happened again for the third time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom