• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XRkV0Qe.jpg

Summaries.

"A battle breaks out between the Rocket Gang and the Plasma Gang over the Pokémon Control Machine, which can manipulate Pokémon at will. Meanwhile, the breathtaking battle of wits between the equally deceptive Nyarth and Achroma the scientist takes place at...!?

Summary:
The scientist Achroma and the Rocket Gang Nyarth confront each other in the Plasma Gang hideout, each sporting a fearless smile... The slick talker Nyarth attempts to lure Achroma into using his scientific power for the sake of the Rocket Gang. Achroma says he can draw out Nyarth latent power by using him as an organic base. And from the shadows, Musashi and Kojiro watch the procedings.

Soon after, Nyarth finds himself subject to Achroma's experiment, being exposed to the machine's radio waves. However Nyarth has undergone severe training to resist being controlled, and doesn't budge an inch. The radio waves get stronger and stronger, and then suddenly Nyarth's eyes change...! He lets loose with severe Fury Swipes. And the one Achroma orders to attack him is...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW119(?): Gensect

ゲンセクトのナゾは、テレピアニメでも明らかになってきたぞ! どこかのけんきゅう所から、ゲンセクトたちが飛び立っていく

一体なにが!?

この傷所で

the scans don't say anything special actually. just "the secret of genesect will be reviled in this anime. stay tuned as we uncover."

of course, if there's a flaw, please feel free to point it out. :]

EDIT: he's made from a distant research laboratory from that it said.

So genesect appears. I wonder how that'd fair out. Especially against N ;p

Last edited:

So Genesect really is going to appear. This is goijng to be Epic and good before this years Movie.

Though I wonder what they'll do with him(them) for the 2 or 3 months before the movie...

Well, we knew that Genesect would appear once. This however destroys all hopes of Episode N lasting long enough for the movie to launch. That is, we are going to get a transition-to-gen-6 saga throughout the summer, where Genesect's plot will be completed and Mewtwo-Gen6 will be hinted for the future...

As for the episode itself, we cannot speculate as we know nothing... Well, N will be there. I doubt we will get rid of him between BW114-122.
I just hope that Genesect will really appear. I mean, a second-long stand-alone scene at the end or a second-long Genesect-flies-aboves-us in a filler episode won't help things out...

I'm assuming this episode isn't just a one shot, and its fair to assume like the 3parter after this with Reshiram, Genesect will hopefully appear in episode 118 as well. I wonder where the far off research center is btw, considering how P2 Lab is likely for the purple ones with the red one somewhere else...perhaps an info bomb through team plasma in the anime for the new region?

I wonder where the far off research center is btw, considering how P2 Lab is likely for the purple ones with the red one somewhere else...perhaps an info bomb through team plasma in the anime for the new region?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they do that. Mewtwo and Red Genesect are almost certainly going to have some event in XY.

I wonder where the far off research center is btw, considering how P2 Lab is likely for the purple ones with the red one somewhere else...perhaps an info bomb through team plasma in the anime for the new region?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they do that. Mewtwo and Red Genesect are almost certainly going to have some event in XY.
Only thing preventing such a thing however would be the 7 month gap between the release of the games and the Anime, which would be a pretty significant amount of time between ash going back to Kanto and leaving again for wherever.

What makes you think that the shiny Genesect wasn't created in the P2 Lab with the other Genesect? The Project Genesect video implies that there was a single project.

What makes you think that the shiny Genesect wasn't created in the P2 Lab with the other Genesect? The Project Genesect video implies that there was a single project.
The wording is weird for the P2 Lab to be so far away when its really just a couple of routes and a boat ride away from the general Iccurus vicinity, and I've been thing that the Project G video implies more that it wasn't. Each to their own I guess, but it just seems that way to me.

The wording is weird for the P2 Lab to be so far away when its really just a couple of routes and a boat ride away from the general Iccurus vicinity, and I've been thing that the Project G video implies more that it wasn't. Each to their own I guess, but it just seems that way to me.
I think that Haruhi made a slight mistranslation. The page says that the Genesect came from a "research lab somewhere" rather than referring to it as a distant place. It is safe to assume that this is a reference to the P2 Lab.

^But I picked up the word distant/far away when I read it. However, if I am wrong, Im wrong. It's embarrassing though when I was trying to help out a bit lol

Re: BW119: Rocket vs Plasma! Meowth and Colress!

Possibly the only Team Rocket vs Team Plasma showdown that we are getting. Because we know what the real possibilities of the original skipped episodes are airing are almost zero.

Last edited:

This episode probably has little to nothing to do with the original Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma plot. But will Ash and co. be absent?

We're actually getting something. That's all I care about.

Nyasu with more focus is just a bonus.

Meowth. Stop... it's getting old.

I'm glad we're seeing something actually happening with the TR crew, but I really just wish it wasn't the same old Meowth leaves for a while because he's a pokemon and he isn't feeling respected.

I'm glad we're seeing something actually happening with the TR crew, but I really just wish it wasn't the same old Meowth leaves for a while because he's a pokemon and he isn't feeling respected.
Give Meowth some credit. He conned Ash and co. and he is most likely going to trick Colress. This is probably the reason why Meowth didn't meet Colress in Team Plasma's debut episode.

And who says that's what the plot is?

And who says that's what the plot is?
I'm sure it could be something else, but I just don't really have enough faith that it will be something we haven't seen before. Based off of what we have seen before, I'm not expecting anything that'll turn the tables. I won't judge the episode one way or another whether its Meowth simplying conning Corless, but I think there are some people who will. I'm sure there are other things that could be done with the TRio, but really I'm just happy to see them getting some action in a series that has been terribly lackluster for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom