• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
soulmaster2.png
Credits to Caprizant for the banner.

Space, The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship, Enterprise. Its five-year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

100 years after the founding of the United Federation of Planets, The USS Enterprise, the Federation's flagship, embarked on one of many five-year missions taken by ships at that time. Led by Captain James T. Kirk, the crew is finding new life and new civilizations. But many enemies have been made by the Federation and a few of them have managed to infiltrate the Enterprise.

YOU DO NOT NEED A LARGE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SERIES. All you should have is like the main crew and the bad guys, and you can find that below.
Wiki for referance

RULES
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:

- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "mafia" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.

- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it. This also counts in the “Revealing Your Role PM” rule.

- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), we will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, we shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under our permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.

- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If we find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then we will take action. You can not like posts afeter death either.

- NAME CLAIMS. You cannot claim the name of your character. You may however claim your role. And Mass-claims are allowed.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. We would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Soulmaster's name to the list of recipients when sending a PM.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give us the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell us what name you're using in the QT. If you're using IM, at least tell us what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give us a log.

We will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that we are aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

#6. If you change your username, mention @Soulmaster; in thread and say your old name and then your new one.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: Name" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Name" and then post a new name if you want to.

You can vote "No lynch: Name", but in a tie between lynching a player and not lynching, lynching will win. There will be only one lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that we read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.

All updates will occur at 9 pm to 10 pm CST. Check your timezones accordingly.

I will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.

Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 10 pm CST, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

Players:
1. @Doctor jokool;
2. @HumanDawn; Tribbles-WON Night 4
3. @harryheart;
4. @GliscorMan;
5. @Mijzelffan; Scotty-Killed Night 1(Action Switcher)
6. @Midorikawa; Spock-Killed Night 2(Cop)
7. @Infinity Edge; Captain Kirk-Lynched Day 2(Double Voter)
8. @Booster Gold; Dr. McCoy-Killed Night 2(Doctor)
9. @Nepeta Leijon;
10. @mariowie;[/s] Nurse Chapel-Killed Night 4(One-Shot Vig)
11. @Akuraito;
12. @FinalArcadia; Chekov-Killed Night 3(JOAT)
13. @Momoka;

Subs:
1. @Dark Blueberry;
2. @Parma;

Phase Changes
Night 0 to Day 1
Day 1 to Night 1
Night 1 to Day 2
Day 2 to Night 2
Night 2 to Day 3
Day 3 to Night 3
Night 3 to Day 4
Day 4 to Night 4
Night 4 to Day 5

Last edited:
Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)

Confirming that I still want to play! :-D

I'm in.

Your last Star Trek game almost killed me with the pressure, which, at the same time, I both liked and disliked.

Oh yes! Sign me in!!

I'm in!

I'm a doctor, not a mafia member!

This time, at least...

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 9 SPOTS LEFT

I'll join.

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 9 SPOTS LEFT

Sign me up please, if there is still room.

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 6 SPOTS LEFT

Ill join
star trek ftw!

Just to say @Soulmaster; I think you tagged the wrong person instead of me a you tagged the first bit hallow instead of Harry lol

I'm in!

Willing to sub.

Just to say @Soulmaster; I think you tagged the wrong person instead of me a you tagged the first bit hallow instead of Harry lol
Wow. Thanks for catching that Harry.

And Hallow if you are seeing this sorry for the random mention.

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 4 SPOTS LEFT

I dont't know anything, I am in :d.

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 4 SPOTS LEFT

Eh, sure. In~

inb4 it's as stressful as last time XD

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 2 SPOTS LEFT

Games usually take this long here to start?

I'm thinking it's because of the diversity, but w/e

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Signups(2/19/13)- 2 SPOTS LEFT

Games usually take this long here to start?

I'm thinking it's because of the diversity, but w/e
It depends on the game. Some get enough signups to start within an hour and other take almost all of the 2 weeks allowed. So go bug people to join so we can start, but don't be to buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom