• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW121: Plasma-dan Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Thanks to Eitarou for the original thread.

episodenclimax.png

84807d1361245874-bw-climax-www.dotup.org3966189.jpg

Decolora_Scan_zps5c64cf32.png

Last edited:
Re: BW121 "Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!"

This really is going to be good.

I pretty much thought that all these events would happen in summer, giving us something fresh and non-Pokemonish. Anyway, it can be awesome, if done well, even in April...

Are the Rockets and the Plama grunts....working together in that one cap? It kind of looks like the Rockets are telling them what to do :p

Are the Rockets and the Plama grunts....working together in that one cap? It kind of looks like the Rockets are telling them what to do :p

No, they're stealing something from Plasma. I'm not sure it even has to do with this episode.

Decolora_Scan_zps5c64cf32.png

Scan_Decolora_2_zpsfc70d259.png

Last edited:
Sorry, but I can't post this on Serebii right now because FINALLY the VA list has come.

VA List, as standard last weeks, fucked up.

Edit: How I am really capable to post a VA List for the past episode. I sent PM to 10 users regarding posting on Serebii the VA List for nothing.

Sorry for my inconvenience. The VA List should have appeared today and because I'm excited to see a complete VA List, I didn't notice the date and I thought that it really was from the April 11th episode.

Last edited:
So Lizardon bursts Satoshi and N out of the ruins (why didn't he do that right away?) and the Plasma-Dan gain control of Pikachu. And then Satoshi will break the hold of the machine with his undying friendship, perplexing Dr. Achroma.

*yawn*

This Preview was really Epic and I think this is going to be a good Episode when I am on MY Way to Florida. So I maybe a little late on the News Next Week but I will still Post when I am in Florida and it will be even better when I see the Team Plasma Finale when I am also there this Really going to be good. As I like to say, "The Rise Of Team Plasma Is Here," This going to be so Sweet.

Team Plasma's shtick in the anime is so boring at this point. I wish the story focused on N's views about people abusing Pokémon on a regular basis. The only characters we have seen do that have been villains (or past trainers of Ash's Fire-type starters), so N saying that Ash and Pikachu are the exception to the rule is very hard to swallow.

Full preview

Anime - Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 - Folge 037 – Filb.de

Summaries from Adamant.

"At long last, the climax to 'Episode N'!! The Plasma Gang, which plans to resurrect Reshiram, start their assault! Also, Satoshi and N, who have been in control of the situation thanks to Pikachu, end up...?

Summary:
As Satoshi and N discuss each others thoughts on Pokémon, N suddenly becomes unable to hear the voices of the Pokémon at the ruin exterior, and starts growing impatient. "We absolutely have to get to the outside immediately!" Together with Satoshi and the Pokémon, he starts digging through the sand and dirt filling the room, searching for an exit. Meanwhile, on the outside, Iris' Kairyu and Dent's Iwapalace fight with all their might against the Plasma Gang's attack.

However, Achroma's Control Machine puts a stop to their efforts, and the professor, Iris and Dent end up captured by the Plasma Gang. Meanwhile, the Rocket Gang watches the proceedings with great interest. N, Satoshi and the Pokémon finally manage to escape, but then Pikachu ends up being manipulated by the machine! And then, the Plasma Gang's leader Ghetsis finally begins the resurrection ritual!"

Last edited:
So Lizardon bursts Satoshi and N out of the ruins (why didn't he do that right away?) and the Plasma-Dan gain control of Pikachu. And then Satoshi will break the hold of the machine with his undying friendship, perplexing Dr. Achroma.

*yawn*

Yeah. Not really feelin' this. The animation for this episode looks sloppy and lazy too. Charizard has, aside from its debut ep, looked off-model in every appearance.

Lizardon was probably more off-model in its Episode N debut than it has been in any episode since.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this is going to be an epic episode, Charizard emerging like that was incredible. Golurk crawling around like that scared the s**t out of my BUT I love that because this is one of the few times I actually see it using some creepy ghost-like qualities respective of its typing. Seriously imagine yourself a trainer on the show and a wild Golurk was coming at you like that wouldn't you get freaked out?

My ONLY fear of this episode is FRIENDSHIP being the thing that ruins it. Pikachu gets controlled this means one of two things, Charizard or Ash somehow destroy the machine controlling him or the alternative I fear; Ash clinging to Pikachu or Pikachu attacks Ash while he somehow breaks the control by means of flashbacks, sappy speeches, etc.

I just hate that it might be one of those Ash bringing Chimchar/Monferno out of their berserk stage of power with that friendship nonsense. Let's hope it doesn't come to that...

Charizard emerging to decimate the Team Plazma Pokemon looks epic!

Screenplay: Junki Takegami
Animation Director: Tomohiro Koyama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom