• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Oakwood Mafia 2 [NIGHT 2: Darkness] [3/14/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Oakwood Mafia 2
Hosted by @Nepeta Leijon;

They thought they had gotten rid of the threat to the town. As the last scumbag was arrested and thrown in jail, the citizens of Oakwood breathed a huge sigh of relief, believing that their beloved city was now safe. However, they didn't anticipate a new gang rising up from the shadows, determined to avenge their companions - and bring darkness to the city once more...​

Rules

I. Since these are all original characters, you may nameclaim or roleclaim. You may NOT share your role PM in any way - this includes but is not limited to screenshots and forwarding it.

II. You may not take screenshots of any PM I send you. You can, however, forward them, and you can take screenshots of PMs other players have sent you.

III. You may communicate privately through PMs, QTs, or Skype. Just make sure to:
- Add me to the recipient list for PMs
- Send me the link to any QTs
- Add me to the Skype conversation (my Skype name is gravitybash)

IV. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. The first time you will receive a warning, and the second time you will be modkilled or subbed out.

V. You may not post or use the like button after death, save for one goodbye post. This one post must NOT contain any game-related information.

VI. If you are inactive for two straight phases, I will mention you in-thread. If you are inactive for three straight phases, you will be subbed out.
- If you're going to be away for a period of time, let me know and we can work something out.

VII. Phase changes will take place every night at 9:30 PM EDT (GMT-4). If I do not update by 9:50, the phase will be extended another 24 hours.

VIII. To vote someone, use Vote: and to unvote them use Unvote:. You may also vote no lynch - but in a tie, lynching will win over no lynch

Players:
1. @Booster Gold
2. @GliscorMan
3. @Feralize
4. @Akuraito
5. @Midorikawa
6. @Momoka
7. @Callisto
8. @Stuntology
9. @FinalArcadia
10. @Yata
11. @m0ckingbird20
12. @HumanDawn
13. @Smasher

Subs:
1. @Dark Blueberry
2. @Fushimi

Phases:

D1 / N1

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Oakwood Mafia 2 [Taking Sign-ups] [3/2/13]

The original was nice! I'm in on this, please.

Yes please.

In!

I'll play!

I'll join in, please!

omg yes! X3

Re: Oakwood Mafia 2 [Taking Sign-ups - 5 spots left!] [3/2/13]

Count me in!

Re: Oakwood Mafia 2 [Taking Sign-ups - 1 spot left!] [3/2/13]

I'll sub, please.

Re: Oakwood Mafia 2 [Taking Sign-ups - 1 spot left!] [3/2/13]

Roles will be going out soon.

Confirm in thread when you recieve yours.

Re: Oakwood Mafia 2 [NIGHT 0: Role PMs going out] [3/7/13]

Hey, confirmed!

Re: Oakwood Mafia 2 [NIGHT 0: Role PMs going out] [3/7/13]

Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom