• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Indo-European Language Mafia: Battle for Lingual Supremacy - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobu

Karamazov's oshimen
Reaction score
If you're unfamiliar with the Indo-European Language family, take a look:

IndoEuropeanTree.svg

Plot
The Indo-European languages lived in harmony. But one day they began to notice that the lingual supremacists were on the offense. The lingual supremacists are a group of languages set on eliminating all other languages. They are the cause of language extinction. The Indo-European languages had thought that the lingual supremacists had been dealt with, but there appeared to be a resurgence. Now a fight for language survival has began, and no language is safe.

Rules
1. Activity is imperative in a mafia game. Being inactive for two phases will result in a warning. Being inactive for three phases will result in a substitution. Activity is defined as posting in any approved medium of communication related to the game.

2. You cannot share your role PM. This will result in a mod kill.

3. All forms of claiming are allowed. Be careful, though. You can never know who's your enemy.

4. Playing against your win condition is unacceptable and will result in a warning and/or substitution.

5. Keep it civil.

7. PMs are allowed, but make sure to include me in your discussions. Skype chats and unauthorized Quicktopics are not allowed.

8. The phase will end at 11:00 PM UTC -5 unless otherwise noted. The phase update will likely appear later, but anything posted after the official phase end will not be considered valid.

9. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time. You will be notified if a rule change has been made.

To show that you have read the rules, please write, "Shinobu is mad genius" in you sign up post. You will not be added to the player list until this has been posted.

Players:

1. @HumanDawn
2. @Mijzelffan
3. @Zima
4. @Sourcandy
5. @CrackFox
6. @Flame_
7. @Dark Blueberry
8. @GliscorMan
9. @harryheart
10. @FinalArcadia
11. @Momoka
12. @Soulmaster
13. @Booster Gold
14. @Akuraito
15. @Callisto
16. @TheMissingno.
17. @Buoy
18. @KidBeano
19. @Yatagarasu
20. @Fushimi
21. @Neon Borealis
22. @m0ckingbird20

Subs.
1. @mariowie

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Indo-European Language Mafia: Battle for Lingual Supremacy - Taking Signups 2013-

Sign me up!

Shinobu is mad geniouz

Re: Indo-European Language Mafia: Battle for Lingual Supremacy - Taking Signups 2013-

Shinobu is mad genius.

I am volunteering to sub.

Oh my GOD. SO IN.

Shinobu is ​mad genius, da?

in

you're mad genius

I'm in.

*cough* Shinobu is a mad genious *cough*

Shinobu is mad genius and has my everlasting nothingness. In.

Shinobu is mad genius.

I'll be a sub

Shinbou is some sort of mad genius for creating this.

In, por favor.

Ah oui, je c'aime beaucoup!! Il est un bon idee :) Ecrirait mon nom sur la liste c'il tu plait!

Shinobou est... I actually don't know how to write 'a mad genius' in french. In fact I can't remember exactly if the abovr is all flgramatically correct... ?!?

I'd like to join!

Shinobu is mad genius.

Alright, I want in. Shinobu is mad geniuuus!

"Shinobu is mad genius"

With emphesis on "Mad" :p

Sign me up! xD

Shinobu is a mad genius.

Shinobu's a mad genius.

In~

May I join as well? I mean, Shinobu is a mad genius and all, so why not?

This looked cool and I'm suddenly inspired to join another mafia game.

I refuse to write Shinobu is a mad genius however.

Also, how long are phases?

I'll join, but only because Shinobu is an ingenious madman.

Shinobu isn't a mad genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom