• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Lion King Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Won (4/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartilly

shooting star
Reaction score
Welcome to the Lion King Mafia​

forlionkingmafia_zps458ef546.png

As the sun began to set, a pack of lions looked out beyond their home, Pride Rock. They stared at the Outlands, a place of which they’ve never gotten along with. Some aimed to finally get rid of them, others to solve their differences with peace.

Simba desperately tried to find a way to end this nicely, but with Scar back –who was supposed to be dead— he just wasn’t sure if he’d be able to end this in any other way besides fighting. With his friends and family by his side, he calmed himself, ready for whatever the future would bring.

Just what would be the outcome of this war though? Will the Pridelands win… or those from the Outlands? None know for sure, not until it’s too late to change their fate.

Hosted by Fushimi

Rules (READ):
I) Activity. I expect activity. If you don’t say something for three phases, I will either modkill or sub you out.

II) Here are some things I will modkill for:
A: Nameclaiming. Do NOT nameclaim in any type of way. Claiming your role/ability is fine, but nothing else. Also, you cannot hint to who your character is.
B: If you don’t share with me your PMs, QT’s, etc., and I find that out, you will be modkilled. Also Skype conversations. If you do use Skype, ask for my Skype so I can see them.
C: Flaming and baiting.
D: Playing against your win condition.
E. Screenshots showing your role PM is not allowed.

III) Remain civil, please.

IV) Here’s how you vote; Vote: [Username].

V) I need to be able to view all conversations regarding this mafia. PMs, QTs, Skype, etc., and any other way included. Again, ask for my Skype if you do use Skype for conversation relating to the game.

VI) Please notify me if you change your username.

VII) One death post is fine, but do not reveal vital information.

VIII) Eastern time zone, the phases will last 24 hours. The phases will change at 11:00 pm. (Keep in mind perhaps later, if I can’t do so at that time that day. I’ll usually say so in thread if so)

IX) I may change the rules if I feel the need to for whatever the reason.

X) No mass claiming. I think it makes it too easy and boring.

XI) Showing any PM relating to the game that is not your role PM is fine.

XII) If you have any questions, please PM me. I’ll answer any questions you have, best I can.

Lastly, so that I can get some kind of read if you've read the rules, please say your favorite Disney movie.

Phases:

Players:
1. @Momoka;- Zira - 2x Roleblocker/1x Silencer - Mafia - WON
2. @HumanDawn; - Vitani - Secret Voter - Independent - WON
3. @Akuraito; - Kovu - Miller, 1x Vigilante - Town
4. @Spectrum Achromatic; - Pumbaa - Spy/Mason - Town
5. @FinalArcadia; - Kiara - 2x Lynch Redirector - Town
6. @Yatagarasu; - Nuka - Goon - Mafia
7. @Zima; - Rafiki - Reporter - Town
8. @Soulmaster; - Zebra - 'Poke' Ability - Town
9. @GliscorMan; - Giraffe - Vanilla - Town
10. @Sourcandy; - Sarabi - Doctor - Town
11. @Buoy; - Nala - Double Voter - Town
12. @Master Simm; - Mufasa - Restless Spirit - Town
13. @Callisto; - Zazu - Cop - Town
14. @Pokemaster97; - Timon - Spy/Mason - Town
15. @CrackFox; - Simba - 1x Lynchproof, 1x Nightkill proof - Town
16. @Mijzelffan; - Scar - Godfather, 1x Lynchproof - Mafia

Subs:
1. @KidBeano;

Last edited:
Re: Lion King Mafia (Sign-Ups)

In!

I'm gonna sound like a kiss-up, but The Lion King is seriously my favorite Disney movie.

In.

oh gosh this is THE HARDEST CHOICE EVER

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!

no fuck that shit

MULAN! <33333

In!

Meet the Robinsons, definitely. I just loved the whole time travel aspect of it and the sacrifice thing at the end with the orphanage, and while I haven't seen it in years, it's still one of my favorite movies!

I want in!

It might be odd to like a direct-to-VHS sequel so much, but my favorite is actually The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.

I want in on this. :D The Lion King is a great film.

All of them are so good... >< Do I really have to pick one? Mulan or, as other people have said, The Lion King.

We seem to be in agreement, Lion King or Mulan.

I need a Mafia game to be in, so this will do nicely!

Uh, does Pixar count? Incredibles has to be one of my favorites.

I'd like to join!

Hercules is probably one of my favourites.

In Please!

Did you know Ponyo is a Disney movie? I didn't either. Ponyo is my favourite movie anyway, so...

I'll play. :)

My favorite Disney movie is actually The Lion King, lol.

I'll sub.

And since Holes is technically a Disney movie I will go with that.

In please. The Muppet Christmas Carol

I'll play/sub, whichever one is left.

My favourite is probably Tangled.

Alright, enough people now; I welcome anymore subs though. Thanks to everyone for joining.

Role PMs will be sent as soon as I can send them, which is hopefully soon.

BTW are screenshots of anything non role PM allowed? Also might want to bold the vote thing

Uh-huh. I should probably include that in the rules. And thanks, fixed that now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom