• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero's Catalogue Dream World promotion live: New Décor available for Japanese players

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Hero's Catalogue Dream World promotion live: New Décor available for Japanese players

The Hero's Catalogue Dream World promotion is now available for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 players.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Hero's Catalogue Dream World promotion live: New Décor available for Japanese pla

Why is this event not international yet? I so want this.

Re: Hero's Catalogue Dream World promotion live: New Décor available for Japanese pla

it has been avablibe since yesterday lol

I even took a picture with it. It's alright. It's a plain house with a bunch a free stuff~

it has been avablibe since yesterday lol

I even took a picture with it. It's alright. It's a plain house with a bunch a free stuff~

No it hasn't. It's only for the Japanese versions. Did you import a copy or something?

A Masterball rug and a FERRIS WHEEL?! o_O Is that the exact same design as the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa?

A Masterball rug and a FERRIS WHEEL?! o_O Is that the exact same design as the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa?

Achromatic-chan, yes it is

It must look awesome :D Gosh, I can't wait for the International release XDD
I thought you lived in Japan though :eek:
Unless you have this version game...
Ah no XDD I don't live in Japan. The games I play are in my language, but many of the names/moves are directly taken from the original. (example, like I had noted in my blog, we also use Dragon Dive as the move name instead of Dragon Rush)

Anyways... It would be really cool to have a Ferris Wheel figurine (or is it life size??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom