• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Hetalia: The War Without Death - [15-4-2013] Day 2 - Dulled Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zima

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
HTWWDBanner_zpsabc83bf0.png

This game will be as closely related to a real-life Mafia game as possible. Lynching will require the majority, there will be no private communications allowed, and all of the roles will be known to everyone. There will be two mafia goons, one doctor, and six vanilla townies. The flavor will have the Hetalia characters playing real-life mafia. The character alignments will be randomized just as the character you will receive.

RULES:

1. As the host, I have the right to change rules as I see fit.
2. You may roleclaim and nameclaim as this game is completely randomized.
3. To vote a player for lynching during the day phase, use the format Vote: Vesna, Unvote: Vesna. It must be in bold to count. (Please note that if you actually vote me, it will be counted as a vote for yourself.) Voting no lynch is an option as well.
4. Outside communications are not allowed. This, of course, means no screenshots whatsoever.
5. No flaming or baiting. One person shouldn’t ruin another’s fun by intentionally irritating someone else.
6. Please play with your win condition. Aren’t games more fun if everyone is trying to win?
7. When you die in this game, you should only post one goodbye that doesn’t contain anything that could alter the course of the game or help your team. ‘Liking’ posts after death also isn't allowed.
8. Day phases will last until a majority vote is reached, and night phases will last approximately 24 hours. THERE WILL BE NO POSTING ALLOWED IN THE NIGHT PHASES. I will try to update as close to twenty-four hours later as possible. I may make it earlier or later depending on how busy I am.
9. Please stay active. I will sub you out if you aren’t active for three full days. I will warn you after 48 hours of inactivity. Don’t be afraid to request substitutes if you can’t stay active. :)
10. You shouldn’t have to inform me about username changes, but it would be great if you could post them in bold for your fellow players.

As your host, I promise that I will stay neutral. I will not alter the game and its outcome, and I promise not to withhold information that all players need.

Keep in mind that this is my first time hosting a mafia game, and that I am very mistake-prone right now. If you are going to sign up, please stay active and give me a good first impression, and I will try to do the same for you.

After you read the rules thoroughly, PM me what you don't have to do for me, but would be beneficial to the people around you.

PLAYERS:

1. @Setra;
2. @Yatagarasu;
3. @Soulmaster;
4. @mariowie;
5. @Booster Gold;
6. @GengarWithSunglasses;
7. @Chronos; America - Lynched Day 1
8. @Foulcandy; Greece - Killed Night 1
9. @Spectrum Achromatic; England - Lynched Day 2

SUBSTITUTES:

1. @jokool;

Last edited:
Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - Sign-ups Open - (5-4-2013)

IN!

I'll be a sub

@Zima;
(Please note that if you actually vote me, it will be counted as a vote for yourself.)

...that was because of me, right? :evil:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Lies you will totally favor Russia

In by the way

Please read all of the text on the first post.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - (5-4-2013) - Sign-ups Open

I'm trying to limit myself to just one game at a time, but I'll go ahead and be a sub.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - (5-4-2013) - Sign-ups Open

Now that I'm back I'm signing up.
(Please note that if you actually vote me, it will be counted as a vote for yourself.)
Aww you're no fun :p

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [5-4-2013] - Sign-ups Open! SIX SPOTS REMAIN

In please. I've actually started watching Hetalia and it's really good.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [5-4-2013] - Sign-ups Open! SIX SPOTS REMAIN

@GengarWithSunglasses;

Read every single bit of text on the first page, okay? :D

I always find it sad when a sign up takes so long. IN.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [5-4-2013] - Sign-ups Open! FIVE SPOTS REMAIN

IN! And trust me I read it all. xD

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [5-4-2013] - Sign-ups Open! FOUR SPOTS REMAIN

In! :)

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [5-4-2013] - Sign-ups Open! ONE SPOT REMAINS

One spot left! I hope to send out role PMs tonight if all possible.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [5-4-2013] - Sign-ups Open! ONE SPOT REMAINS

One spot left! I hope to send out role PMs tonight if all possible.

Let's get the game started. I'll join as the last player instead of a sub. Is that okay?

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [11-4-2013] Night 0 - Role Confirmations

Confirmed!

Confirming!

Confirming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom