• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

14th movie title confirmed: Title and logo revealed, no other details

Status
Not open for further replies.
And despite what I hear everyone is saying about the title we're getting Zekrom anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIuiGm7Lep4&feature=player_embedded
Whoever said Dark Hero doesn't mean Zekrom now needs to know the translation is now BLACK Hero, ultimately disproving a possible Keldio for the movie. It'll probably appear, but that also means dragging in the other 3 muskedeers as well.

Last edited:
I would like to direct you to the 13th movie trailer

I don't remember Ho-oh or Lugia appearing in it

do you?

Ho-Oh and Lugia only appeared in the Teaser Trailer. Reshiram and Zekrom appeared in the Teaser Trailer as well, but now we have Zekrom in the new trailer meaning it's getting the role now. Reshiram is nowhere to be seen it seems.

And despite what I hear everyone is saying about the title we're getting Zekrom anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIuiGm7Lep4&feature=player_embedded
Whoever said Dark Hero doesn't mean Zekrom now needs to know the translation is now BLACK Hero, ultimately disproving a possible Keldio for the movie. It'll probably appear, but that also means dragging in the other 3 muskedeers as well.

It doesn't dissprove Keldeo appearing, it just means that Victini and Zekrom are in the movie, although I admit, a film with Victini, Zekrom, Keldeo, Virizion, Cobalon and Terrakion will be over crowded. But, if Nintendo don't use Keldeo, then distributing Victini in September would have been a stupid idea.

Re: Possible 14th movie title revealed: Possible title revealed, no other details

'Dark' was in quotations, hence encompassing those novel connections you made. Zekrom isn't even dark type. And what shadowy powers? Zekrom's powers are lightning-based. they've never actually shown any light or dark powers between it and Reshiram.

Like I said, by that logic, any of the Gen V dark types (and really, all those that have ever existed) and a lot of ghost types fit into 'dark hero'

Well, in the preview it appears to stay in dark clouds. u may be right, but i think that Reshiram and Zekrom will have major roles. Just call it a premontion, OK?

Last edited:
Well saw this coming along time ago but im still think about who this dark hero may be.

I disagree it would be a completely stupid idea, and heres why.
It would still be stupid. Victini is banned from the Battle Subway and official tournaments, so while any competitive perk is nice, it isn't of huge importance. Most people collect event Pokémon to complete the National Pokédex, and in Japan, a lot of those people already have a Victini.

There is a reason the DP movies had two game-related promotions each; the Pokémon Company needed to give fans as big an incentive to watch the movie as possible. Why would they go back from that now? Or do you think that there is going to be a shiny Zekrom promotion that will discriminate White players against Black players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom