• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

14th movie title confirmed: Title and logo revealed, no other details

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Possible 14th movie title revealed: Possible title revealed, no other details

Possible Movie 14th title revealed along with a possible main starring Pokémon, the Victory Star Pokémon Victini

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Possible 14th movie title revealed: Possible title revealed, no other details

Saw it coming since, as we all know so well, Victini appeared during promos at Zoroark.

Re: Possible 14th movie title revealed: Possible title revealed, no other details

i figured as much it would be victini

i can only imgaine...
im guessing another zoroark movie.
or a dark ash, like that deleted scene.

Victini being in the first BW movie was pretty much a given. It was in the trailer shown after movie 13, and it's the first event Pokemon of IsshuUnova.

The real question is who the "Dark Hero" is.

The real question is who the "Dark Hero" is.

I have a guess! *points to my username*

Uhh... delete the "u".

Dark Hero? I'm not sure if any of the other event legends can match that. I'll check, though.

"Victini and the Dark Hero - Keldeo" is my bet for the final title. Remember, the Muskadeers hate humans, that could be the "Dark" part of "Dark Hero" - a dark heart, but a hero through their actions of helping Pokémon.

Aco-Zurrr said:
or a dark ash, like that deleted scene.

That scene was never intended to be in the movie. It was made exclusively for the trailers, just like the other 80% of the footage used.

I got the impression it's Genesect that is the "Dark Hero". I don't think Keldeo fits anything remotely "dark" like, in terms that even adding in the quartet's "humans aren't good" stance, they still seem to be honorable.

I got the impression it's Genesect that is the "Dark Hero". I don't think Keldeo fits anything remotely "dark" like, in terms that even adding in the quartet's "humans aren't good" stance, they still seem to be honorable.

You would think that they would leave that for a later movie though, since it is now the last Pokemon and they still have a few others to show before it.

You would think that they would leave that for a later movie though, since it is now the last Pokemon and they still have a few others to show before it.

This alone makes me think of the possibility that the "Dark Hero" is a human character in the film.

Oh God, please please please PLEASE let the Dark Hero be Genesect or someone equally badass.

I did think that, but the contrast of #000 and #155, Alpha and Omega of the Unova dex, might have been too good to not pass up.

If it's Keldeo, he's gonna have an eventual three-other entourage (who will take up a lot of space or be regulated to minor roles), and my honor argument stands. If it's any of the Kami, that's another three more with the same fate; then it's a matter of which one, since none of them are wi-fi event pogies. It likely isn't Kyurem, since they might be saving that for after the third game release for a trio movie.

Unless the plan is to get Genesect involved in the series a la expanded!Mewtwo!role. Then a human might be it.

Oh God, please please please PLEASE let the Dark Hero be Genesect or someone equally badass.

I doubt its Genesect. Especially to an event legend thats last in the national dex. I dont think they will reveal something like that this early. :I

Well, Genesect's backstory does involve humans, or a human, so I think that's a story best reserved for another day. But for now, the spotlight shines on Victini and another person: The Dark hero.

Hmm... "Dark Hero" huh? Well, I can't think of a Pokemon like that. Zoroark is a Dark-type and a "hero" (I'm not sure) on Movie 13, but it's impossible for Zoroark to star again on the fourteenth movie. Keldeo as the "Dark Hero"? But is it Keldeo the protagonist of the Musketeer Trio? Or it could be one of the Musketeer Trio? Or maybe, a Generation VI Pokemon will debut as the Dark Hero (although this is 95% unlikely to happen)? Hmm... I can't really think of a Pokemon that suits the "Dark Hero" theme. :/

Fixed, since it's WAY to early for any gen VI pokemon.

Highly unlikely one will debut in the first B/W movie but I wouldn't say impossible^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom