• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

14th movie title confirmed: Title and logo revealed, no other details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible 14th movie title revealed: Possible title revealed, no other details

Given that they haven't properly released three(?) of the BW legendaries yet, I'd say that another new Pokémon is completely unlikely. This movie will probably introduce one of the as yet unknown from Unova - it'll be released in the middle of next year, which is a good time for Japan to have their next wifi exclusive / movie exclusive legendary.

Re: Possible 14th movie title revealed: Possible title revealed, no other details

Stop thinking of "Dark Hero" in the literal sense, and then it screams Keldeo. Plot will probably be something like, bad guy pisses off Muskadeers, Keldeo leads Virizion, Cobalon and Terakion to [MovieTown] to make a big mess. Ash, Iris and Dent run into Victini, who tells hem about it using telepathy (We all know it...but at least Victini is Psychic type). Ash and Victini try to pursuade Keldeo the it's a bad idea as it falls into [Villain]'s scheme to do [X] to accomplish [Y]. Ash and Victini persuade Keldeo to turn on bad guy, who gets a sacred sword to the face and blasts off. Goodbyes. The end.

During all that, TR do something unrelated to the story.

I'd expect Genesect to be in Movie 16 as the end of the Team Rocket plot. Movie 14 will obviously feature Keldeo.

"Victini and the Dark Hero - Keldeo". Just wait until February.

Last edited:

I could only think of Geechisu (Or as I call him, Cheese) and N as humans. The Cloud Pokemon (Voltelos and the other 2) Are thos of power and heart. Maybe they are involved in this movie. Or maybe Its the 3 Muskateers, as they come first in order. My final Guess would be Team Plasma and a trio Involved with Victini Killing them With
V-GENERATE!!!

I got the impression it's Genesect that is the "Dark Hero". I don't think Keldeo fits anything remotely "dark" like, in terms that even adding in the quartet's "humans aren't good" stance, they still seem to be honorable.
I don't see how Genesect is a dark hero when it was built as a weapon for Team Plasma, and even then, a discontinued one that's nowhere near as powerful as other artificial legendaries.

I don't see how Genesect is a dark hero when it was built as a weapon for Team Plasma, and even then, a discontinued one that's nowhere near as powerful as other artificial legendaries.
It wasn't built from the ground up. It's an old pokémon revived and modified by them. Even its dex entries say how old it is. And it doesn't say anything about its personality, only about its prowess. And how isn't it as powerful as other arificial legendaries? It wasn't discontinued because it sucked.

The darn thing's also x4 weak to fire.

It wasn't built from the ground up. It's an old pokémon revived and modified by them. Even its dex entries say how old it is. And it doesn't say anything about its personality, only about its prowess. And how isn't it as powerful as other arificial legendaries? It wasn't discontinued because it sucked.

The darn thing's also x4 weak to fire.

The Pokedex entries say how old its species is. Its really nothing more than a modified version of a Pseudo-legendary from prehistoric times. In fact, if it wasn't discontinued by N, it would have probably been mass-produced as part of Geechis' army.

If anything, that giant canon serves to weaken it, since it doesn't get STAB from Technobuster, and three of the four types it could turn into are already covered by the Elemental beams, which aren't only more powerful, but also have secondary effects. Clearly, Team Plasma didn't think its canon through, though at least Down Load may be useful depending on context. Nothing Mewtwo got on the otherhand weakened it. Furthermore, I really don't think that Team Plasma, especially Geechis (clearly N didn't give the orders to do it) would have opted to cybernetically enhance the thing if it didn't come with some sort of remote control, especially after how violent past attempts at modified Pokemon turned out. If it were to show up in a movie, I could see it being controlled by the bad guys while Ash and friends learn of its suffering and try to save it. I don't really see it as the dark hero in this movie.

I don't see how Genesect is going to have much of an established personality before it was manufactured when its entry suggests that TP basically revived one of its species from a fossil, and modified it with armour and a gun. Really, if we're considering Mewtwo built from the ground up because it was a modified clone, I don't see how Genesect isn't, when it could very well just be a revived fossil (aka clone) that they powered up with technology.

^ Mewtwo has Flamethrower. That hits Genesect hard. ^

Dark Hero is obviously Keldeo.

Ryu Shoji, you keep saying "obviously" as if you can see into the future. D8 How can you be so confident?

As for me...well, I want to say Keldeo, too. D8;

I'm hoping they make this N's appearance in the Anime and keep his character more tied to the movies. Even though not everyone liked it, I think like the Diamond and Pearl series, having a quadrilogy (or whatever the term is) to fallow the Black and white games will be interesting:
Victini and the Dark Hero
Meloetta and the Hero of Light
The Clash of Heroes: Reshiram vs. Zekrom vs. Kyurem
Light and Darkness United, Ultimate Weapon: Genosect

Ryu Shoji, you keep saying "obviously" as if you can see into the future. D8 How can you be so confident?

I think its "obvious" as in, looking at past trends. I don't think we'd be exceeding three movies this generation. Keldeo's inclusion will also get the anime appearance of the other Muskideer out of the way.

Yeah, Genesect is x4 weak to Victini, so what? It seems more like Victini would be working with the dark hero. Now looking at Keldeo and friends, from people who aren't familiar with legends, they'd just seem like antagonistic Pokemon, and really, they are, to humans. Ash winning over their friendship is what I see happening.

Also just for laughs and giggles, I want Meloetta as the dark hero.

Also just for laughs and giggles, I want Meloetta as the dark hero.

Meloetta, to me, looks like the seductive hero... :eek:hdear:To me she reminds me of that Maiden's Peak ghost. Too bad Brock isn't here anymore.

And yeah. Keldeo.

This sounds epic! Guessing the 15th movie is about Meloetta?

Because Pokémon movies have been incredibly predictable since Jirachi Wish Maker. Besides, each movie since Johto has had their stars in Pokédex order:
Movie 3: Unown, Entei
Movie 4: Suicune, Celebi
Movie 5: Latias, Latios

AG1: Jirachi
AG2: Deoxys
AG3: Lucario

DP1: Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai*
DP2: Giratina, Shaymin
DP3: Arceus
DP4: Zoroark

* Darkrai is an exception because it's an event Pokémon - which attracts ticket sales. If you remove Darkrai, the rest runs smoothly.

Also, it's common sense. For over half a decade, Nintendohave given out Pokémon at movies that could not be obtained before in that generation; which as said earlier, boosts ticket sales. Why would they give out Victini upon BW's release when a movie starring it was already planned? (The teaser was shown in July) and what will they gain from giving out another Victini? Keldeo is obviously the best bet, as it is the first unreleased event Pokémon in National Dex order; Nintendo wouldn't distribute Meloetta and especially Genesect, as that will leave spaces in peoples' Pokédexes and thus questions that they would have to answer.

In short, I'm confident because it's simple logic.

I don't understand how Keldeo can be a "dark" hero at all. Can somebody please explain?

I don't understand how Keldeo can be a "dark" hero at all. Can somebody please explain?
"Dark" doesn't have to mean bad or evil. Keldeo, like the other Muskadeers, hates humans for what they have done to Pokémon - So despite being the heroes of Pokémon, Keldeo has Darkness in its heart. This could create some conflict in the movie, as Keldeo has to realise that there are humans who want the best for Pokémon (Ash, Iris and Dent). The inner conflict that would create will show a deeper side to Keldeo, making it similar to an Anti-Hero; hence, Dark Hero.

If the writers want, they could make Keldeo a very interesting character.

"Dark" doesn't have to mean bad or evil. Keldeo, like the other Muskadeers, hates humans for what they have done to Pokémon - So despite being the heroes of Pokémon, Keldeo has Darkness in its heart. This could create some conflict in the movie, as Keldeo has to realise that there are humans who want the best for Pokémon (Ash, Iris and Dent). The inner conflict that would create will show a deeper side to Keldeo, making it similar to an Anti-Hero; hence, Dark Hero.

If the writers want, they could make Keldeo a very interesting character.

That seems like a pretty big stretch, though.

I never said it had to be bad or evil - my guess of "Zekrom" is equally benign.

Doubt it's Zekrom. Zekrom has already received focus in Best Wishes; and it's a bigger stretch than my theory. The "Dark Hero" could also easily be a title relating to the movie itself like "Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero - Lucario" , the WGH part also referencing Sir Aaron and Ash.

Doubt it's Zekrom. Zekrom has already received focus in Best Wishes; and it's a bigger stretch than my theory.

How? It's more obviously "dark".

Also, just because a species receives focus in an anime series doesn't mean it won't receive some focus in a movie as well.

Although I do agree that perhaps it won't happen because Dialga and Palkia appeared in that movie with Darkrai as the star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom