• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
4f0822d4-7cd5-4aa6-ab96-fd3ef63ac905_zps130634da.jpg

THE WALKING DEAD MAFIA
Hosted by @Paperhorse; & @CrackFox;

"Fight the dead. Fear the living"

It’s been over a year since the epidemic started. What we now refer to as the 'zombie apocalypse' has gripped the World, claiming millions of lives and reimagining society as we know it. Those claimed by the virus are now referred to as 'walkers' and are considered extremely dangerous. In the midst of the chaos we find two groups of people. Rick Grimes is the leader of the originally formed 'Atlanta group'. The 'Governor' is the leader and dictator of Woodbury, a small town on the outskirts of an abandoned prison where Rick's group have taken up residence. The two leaders are at loggerheads after much violence and confrontation. As a war brews among the two communities, the walkers' are disregarded for a moment, a lapse of priority which could signify the end of days for everyone.

Mechanics: The game is divided up into two main factions. 'The living' AKA town and 'The Dead' AKA Mafia. Details of roles are undisclosed and will be distributed randomly. Due to the theme of the game some content can be quite unpleasant. You have been warned :B

Rules
1. The hosts reserve the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

2. No Revealing your Role PM/Faking a Role PM.

3. No Nameclaiming. However, you MAY role claim and mass claim.

4. Please cooperate with your fellow players and the hosts.

5. No posting after death and giving out info: One death post is allowed, but do not give out any crucial information after you die.

6. Don’t share the mafia QT.

7. Outside communications are allowed in any form (PMs, Skype, QTs) Just remember to share them with your hosts.

8. You may take screenshots/fake screenshots.

9. For voting, say 'Vote: [USER]' (in bold). To cancel that, just post 'Unvote: [USER]' and then vote for another player if you want to. You may vote No lynch, but in a tie between lynching a player and "no lynch", lynching will win.

10. Be active. If a player is inactive for more than three phases they will be subbed out.

Each day phase will last for 48 hours. Night phases will be 24 hours. Updates will occur around 9:00 P.M. EST (2:00 A.M. GMT)

Feel free to get in contact with us at any point during the game if you are unsure about something. To prove that you have read and understand the rules include ':dead:' at the end of your signup post.

Thanks for taking the time to read the rules, follow them and have fun! Your hosts ~ Paperhorse & CrackFox

Players:
1. @m0ckingbird20;
2. Meron @Setra;
3. Akuraito @Octy; @mariowie;
4. @Midorikawa;
5. @TheMissingno.;
6. @Mijzelffan;
7. @Oswin;
8. @Sunburn;
9. @GengarWithSunglasses;
10. Mr. Fahrenheit @HumanDawn;
11. @Beck;
12. @Froakie;
13. @FinalArcadia;
14. @Chronos;
15. Parma @Mutie;
16. @Booster Gold;
17. @Neon Borealis;
18. @Master Mew;
19. @jda95;
20. FrostyGaga @♦Wallflower♦;
21. @Spectrum Achromatic;

Players who requested subs:
@Parma;
@FrostyGaga;
@Mr. Fahrenheit;

Last edited:
Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Taking Signups (26/4/2013)

I'm in! :dead:

Yeeeeeees! In! :dead:

Ah, in, definitely! I don't know much about the actual TV series, but I did love the video game a lot, so...why not? :dead:

ACTUAL SPOILER DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON 3 OF THE WALKING DEAD.
Quick Question: The characters in the banner are the ones alive by the end of season 3 except Merle who dies at the last episode. So is the game based on all seasons or only in season 3?

@m0ckingbird20; The game is only loosely based on things that have happened in the show. Characters from any season, whether currently dead or alive could feature. To answer your question, no. The banner is just there for ambience, it has no relation to the characters that might be in this game.

Consider me in.

562231_10151495092293119_535657893_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll play

dead.gif

In please! :dead:

I'm :dead:, I mean in...as a sub. I'll move to the players list if I die in any other game before the game begins.

YES! I would love to play :dead:

If this game doesn't start before the 2nd of May I will be in. :dead:

I'll play!

I'll join in! :dead:

I'll join! I've never seen this show, but I've heard great things about it!

:dead:

ground floor on this elevator

or as modern lay people like to call it, in. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom