• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 6/3 - TOWN VICTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
“Lets kill Bowser!”, a Magikoopa screamed. The group of minions stormed the castle. The gates then doors collapsed from the relentless attacks. The mob quickly made it to Bowser’s throne. In a quick flash of light Kamek teleported Bowser, Bowser Jr., and himself away from the angry mob. “aaaaaaarrRRRRRRRGGGGgggg!!!!!” a Bob-omb screamed. “You will pay for your crimes Bowser!””Wee, I’m floating on a cloud””Respect our rights”

“What just happened!?”, Bowser yelled. “Well sir, it seems your minions want to...ah kill you. For good, unlike Mario.”, Kamek replied.

Welcome to Let’s Kill Bowser! Mafia. Bowser’s minions are tired of being put on the field just to slow Mario down. So an uprising has begun! You, the players, will be taking the roles of the main contenders of the uprising. Good luck!

Phase Enhancers
This game will contain a special feature called phase enhancers. Each enhancer is completely unique. Some are purely aesthetic, while others may help or hinder players. To activate phase enhancers you will chose a number on during the day. On Day 1 it will be 1-10. If you decide you don’t want a phase enhancer you may choose 0. The number that has the majority will decide what phase enhancer will go into place. If its a tie between 0 and another number, the other number will go into place.

Rules
1. I reserve the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
2. No revealing your Role PM or faking your a Role PM
3. You can role claim, but can not name claim.
4. Please show sportsmanlike behavior at all times. I understand that things may get a little heated.
5. Please don’t share the mafia QT.
6. To vote please use the the following format. [noparse][Vote: user][/noparse] and unvote in the same manner. You can vote no lynch
7. Please be active. If you do show activity for 3 phases you will be subbed out or modkilled.
8. Day phases will 48 hours and night phases will last 24 hours. I will update at 9PM CDT

Players:
1. @Stahl; @Pokemaster97; Goomba - Killed Night 3
2. @Midorikawa; Kamek - Lynched Day 6
3. @Spectrum Achromatic; Boo - Lynched Day 3
4. @Soulmaster; Bowser Jr. - Lynched Day 4
5. @GengarWithSunglasses; Piranha Plant - Killed Night 4
6. @m0ckingbird20; Blooper - Lynched Day 1
7. @jokool; Magikoopa - Killed Night 5
8. @Mijzelffan; Koopa Troopa - WINNER
9. @♦Wallflower♦; Bros. - Killed Night 2
10. @Paperhorse; Dry Bones - WINNER
11. @Eeveeforthebest; Bowser - Killed Day 2
12. @Neonsands; Bob-omb - Lynched Day 2
13. @FinalArcadia; Lakitu - WINNER

Subs:
1. @Pokemaster97; Subbed in for Stahl on Night 2

Phase Changes:
Day 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Night 5
Day 6

Last edited:
Re: Let's Kill Bowse! Mafia

I still want in.

Pick me! Pick me!

Confirming my reservation

tumblr_lhh2t2zThZ1qc4debo1_500.gif

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia

I'll play!

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia

I'll play. Also the [noparse] tag is a thing you know :p

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 2 Spots Left!

I'll do my best.

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 1 Spot Left!

If there's still a spot, I'll join!

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 5/19 - Night 0

Confirming!

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 5/19 - Night 0

Confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom