• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Brutal Host's Mafia: All Spots Taken; Subs Still Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarWithSunglasses

I Live In The War Room
Reaction score
Welcome to the ultimate test of endurance; Brutal Host's Mafia!

Note: This is a b*stard mafia, so I have the right to deceive or rip you off, but don't worry, I'm not that cruel. :)

Expect weird, useless and just outright silly roles and characters. Elaborately drawn with MSpaint (because Photoshop is for quitters). Anyway, feel free to join, just remember, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! >:)

Note: This is my first actual mafia game that I've hosted (I've hosted 2 similar-to-mafia-but-not-quite-mafia games before). I hope you enjoy.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
1. Obey and respect all rules
Fairly obvious. Listen to all rules and don't make any "Well you didn't say that this is a rule." excuses. You should be able to guess what's acceptable and what isn't. If you have any questions about the game, you may ask by PM or in the thread.

2. Send me any conversations with other players about the game (PM, Skype convo, etc...)
If you PM anyone about the game (private claiming, asking for claims, etc...) please tell me. The host must know what the others are saying to each other about the game. You can talk with others during the day and the night just to be clear and can PM anyone.

3. Dead players can only make one post after death and cannot like other posts
Don't give any hints on who to lynch, who the mafia are, any opinions, any information or any opinions on the game. You any post 1 "Bah! Statement" and wish good luck to the town (if you're town of course) if you want. No talking in QTs after death either.

4. No talking in the thread during the night phase
This isn't in all mafia games, but I just like this set-up better, because the lynch is right above the night-kill. I personally found it easier by personal experience, but everyone has different preferences. That's beside the point though, no talking during night. You can talk in QTs and by PM during night though. If you do then you won't be subbed out nor will you be modkilled; you will be warned/told not to. If you taunt me though, saying something like: "Hah! I posted during night! What you gonna' do about it?" and after the warning you pull out a spamming spree or a hate message you will be either modkilled or subbed.

5. No flaming and baiting
No cyberbullying, hating, bad sportsmanship, etc... You guys should know this. Don't insult others and don't take the game too seriously. Everyone gets voted at least once. Someone's game even got taken down because of flame wars! You will be warned once or twice and then subbed out or modkilled if it gets serious. Remember, it's just a game and you're supposed to have fun.

6. Role claiming and name claiming allowed
Almost everyone is going to have a random name (like Milo or Steve). The role claiming is allowed to, 'cause why not? If there is a catch to your role, I'm not going to tell you in your role PM (maybe a little hint though). After you die I'll put the information you didn't know in red text. Mass claiming is allowed too. Don't write a realistic looking fake PM either. Just 1 or 2 sentences.

7. No screenshots of your Role PM
In my opinion, it can be really cheap, so no.

8. Activity
If you go 2 days without activity then you will be warned and will have 48 hours to respond and continue playing or you'll be subbed out. I consider activity PMs and posts in the thread, so keep that in mid. If it's for 3 days or what I judge as too long then you're being modkilled. I'm sorry, but you aren't helping your faction out by being inactive.

9. Put your votes in bold font
The vote won't count if you don't. Put your unvotes in bold too.

10. Role PM Details
You can only hint at it a little bit and by that I mean say your role, character and maybe one or two sentences that you think might be the catch to your role.

11. Do not share the mafia QT or any other QT I may have assigned you to.

12. Notify me in thread if you change your name
It's easy for me and the players.

13. You may ask for your own private QT with other players you trust
I'm cool with that, just remember that the same rules apply.

14. Have fun
The most important rule. Have fun. It's just a game and it was made to be fun. Please enjoy it if you liked it and let others enjoy too.

When you sign-up say what name you want your character. You might not get it, but you might.

Players:
1. @m0ckingbird20
2. @Neon Borealis
3. @Eeveeforthebest
4. @CrackFox
5. @RandomSnake
6. @Stahl
7. @FinalArcadia
8. @Setra @PerseusRad Perseus Rad has subbed in for Setra.
9. @Spectrum Achromatic
10. @Soulmaster
11. @J J M
12. @Stuntology
13. @Neonsands
14. @Catspring
15. @Terezi Pyrope
16. @Dr.J
17. @Buoy
18. @Zenax

Substitutes/Subs:
By request.
1. @Paperhorse
2. @Hitomi
3. @PerseusRads

Phase changes:
None yet.

Your cruel and sadistic host,

-GengarWithSunglasses/GWS

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Brutal Host's Mafia

Hey, count me in. I shall be from now on referred to as God. ^^

I shall be known as Dimension master from now on!!!

In please.

I wanna be called Spaghetti

Re: Brutal Host's Mafia Sign-Ups

Hi, can I please be in? I'll try to stay more active this time LOL. I'll be the Grey Fox from The Elder Scrolls.

Call me Zima.

I'd like to join in! Call me The Shadow King. XD

I'm in. I'll be Canada. Nostalgia trip.

This should be fun. Hmmm how about...The Doctor.

I'll take up the challenge. As for my name, um....Phil Dunphy. Kudos if you're a fan of him as well. :p

This sounds like a load of chaotic fun. Sign me up and call me the Prince of Shapier.

I'll definitely play. Just know that there are some who call me... Tim.

I'll sub.

And if I need a nickname you can call me River Tam.

I'll sign up. Call me Cathy.

count me in! call me Draganov :D

I'll play! You can call me 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia'. :>

Re: Brutal Host's Mafia: 1 Spot Left!!!

I'll join. You may call me Dave Strider. "How surprising!" gasped absolutely nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom