• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - END GAME - 6/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sigpic53461_92.gif

Pokemon Black and White the 2 Years
Unova All-Star Mafia

*credit for the font can be found in my signature​

This will be a mafia game based on recaps of major events over the course of Generation 5. The general flow will be the Unova League vs Team Plasma (both old and new). Depending on how the game goes on, there will be alterations to the flavor text and such.

I will attach explanations on roles in the respective PMs so that it's easy to understand. There will not be anything too complicated.

Rules - taken from my past games.
1. I'm the host - I'm the rules. If changes are needed, I'll be sure to change it.

2. Be nice, don't bully. If I find that you're not being civil, you're subbed out.

3. No Nameclaiming. Don't say what your character does for a living, or where they live. Don't confirm anything. You'll be modkilled.

4. Don't share role PMs.

5. No Screenshots. No sirree. It's easier for me and everyone involved to play better without having to worry about screenshots.

6. You are allowed only one death post. But don't reveal anything. Don't use the 'Like' Button after death as well - you may be giving away vital information.

7. BE ACTIVE. Three consecutive phases without doing anything, and you're subbed out. If there's no sub available, you'll be automatically mod-killed, regardless of the outcome.

8. Outside communication is allowed. Just make sure you add me to conversations or send me a copy of your dialogues. My skype username will be included in the PMs I'll send you

9. Please bold your votes/unvotes for voting. vote: a, unvote: a

10. NO MASS CLAIMING ALLOWED.

11. Post in the thread if you changed your username.

12. If you read the rules, please follow them.

13. If you feel your post content is going to be too long, please spoiler them.

*I apologize to everyone in this game that I have made a mistake in giving vital information, and thus may have affected the flow of the game. To prevent further mistakes, I am going to set up a few rules regarding questions that can be asked to the host.

1. You may ask questions that concern the rules in the first post.
2. You may ask questions that concern availability problems, such as subbing out or getting mod-killed.
3. You may ask questions that concern picture/music information I have linked in this thread.
4. You may ask questions that concern communication problems, such as using PMs, Skype, QTs, or anything else.
5. You may ask for clarification on your own role. HOWEVER, if the question involves other roles, I am not going to accept the question at all.

If your question is not related to what I listed above, I will not accept the question.

Each phase takes 24 hours. 1 day to lynch, 1 day to kill.
PHASES WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

I have tried to keep the information as concise as possible. If you have questions, or feel there should be something more added, please feel free to tell me.

I will do my best to answer questions as fair and square as possible as well.

Hope everyone has fun!!

*Any changes to the update of this post will be notified to all players.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Black and White the 2 Years: Unova All-Star Mafia - SIGN UPS OPEN 2013-6-

Sign-ups

1 @Soulmaster;
2 @mariowie;Shadow. Ninja Cop. Day 5
3 @Booster Gold;
4 @Stahl; Colress. RoleBlocker. Day 4
5 @Yata;Grimsley. Messenger. Night 4
6 @Terezi Pyrope;
7 @Buoy;
8 @acs1903;
9 @Paperhorse;
10 @♦Wallflower♦;Marshal. Bomb. Night 4
11 @CrackFox; N. Godfather. Day 3
12 @FinalArcadia; Nate. 1x Bulletproof. Night 3.
13 @Midorikawa; Brycen. Beloved Prince. Night 1.
14 @Harpy;Hugh. 1x Vig. Night 4
15 @Mijzelffan; Charles. Lover. Day 3
16 @GengarWithSunglasses;
17 @HumanDawn;
18 @GliscorMan; - Ghetsis. 1x Lynch Redirect. Day 1.

Subs:
1. @Paperhorse; - subbing in for Pokemaster97
2. @Harpy; - subbing in for Neonsands

18 players is the max limit. The number of players can be readjusted to the situation.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Black and White the 2 Years: Unova All-Star Mafia - SIGN UPS OPEN 2013-6-

Finally another game.

I am up for this ,considere me in.

In.

In! I love Generation V.

Its been a while since I've joined a mafia game. And I intend to join all your Pokemon games. XD

i will play plz

in. Thanks!

in

I'll join! :)

I'd like in, please!

I'll do it.

I'll play.

I'm in! This game should make for a great last hurrah to the fifth generation to me.

LAST SPOT I SHALL SNAG.

So glad I made it... Been too long since I played a Mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom