• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Animal Crossing: New War-ENDGAME:MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Mew

With Lady Rainicorn too!
Reaction score
There once was a small town that seemed to have it all- music, great shopping, harmony, peace, and kind villagers. Everybody in the town didn't dare move away because of how friendly their neighbors were. However, one person, Tom Nook, wanted nothing less than the downfall of the town and the beginning of his reign of terror-and he had recruited his nephews Timmy and Tommy Nook.

The positions in this game (No choosing): Mayor Evie, Isabelle, Mr. Resetti, Blathers, Sable Able, Timmy Nook, Tommy Nook, Tom Nook.

Rules:

No roleclaiming: It eases things for me a bit-first Mafia game I'm hosting.
No screenshots
No outside information sharing: Goes without saying.
EDIT:Votes should be posted like:Vote:Eeveewithwings123 or Vote:No Lynch or Unvote: Eeveewithwings123
Day phases last 24 hours instead of 48 hours because of AC's even time system.End of edit.
Updates will be posted at 7:00 PM EST.

Filled Positions:

1)Noivern
2)GengarWithSunglasses
3)Dark Kyriaki
4)Akzivx V Modkilled Day 2
5)Momoka
6)PerseusRad
7)Buoy
8)KidBeano

Subs:
1)Nytie
2)
3)

Last edited:
Re: Animal Crossing: New War

You can put me down for a sub.

Send me in for normal play.

I'd like in.
@Eeveewithwings123;
By no roleclaiming, do you mean no nameclaiming(example; I claim as Tom Nook) or no roleclaiming(example; My ability is a 1x lynchproof)?

Yes, I do. I mean, I mean don't for BOTH. Sorry, I'm new here. :)

You guys don't know how... sane you're keeping me so I don't fret my butt off.

i'll play, if that's okay. :>

I'll play, seems like a nice mafia to ease me back into things :)

Sorry to throw you for a loop, guys, but I added the voting format and changed the time a day phase is. If you still want in or have already posted and want to stay in, please summarize the new rules (in my first post)

Votes should be formatted as:
Vote: Player Name. To unvote, replace "Vote" with "Unvote". To vote not lynching anyone, have the vote target be "No lynch".

Day phase last 24 hours instead of 48 hours compared to old rules.

That's all, right?

Gah! Time is running out, so I'm slashing Mable and Lable and CLOSING Signups! (Sub SUs welcome anytime!) Role PMs are coming soon, forget about summarizing the new rules.

ALSO: You may confirm your roles if you have received your role PMs. So far I've done the first five people in SU order-if you're one of them confirm!

Last edited:

Confirmation time, yeehaw! And I shall be confirming, yup yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom