• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lumiose

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lumiose City

TV-Tokyo has announced that the next anime series following Pocket Monsters Best Wishes will be Pocket Monsters XY. Pocket Monsters XY will begin Oct. 17, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lum

I like Ash's new outfit a lot. Its the best since Hoenn imo.

Re: Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lum

What the-

Whoah. Didn't expected them to show Satoshi's new outfit this early. Looks cool.

Is it just me, or does that look suspiciously like Red's hat?

ASH KETCHUM YOU BETTER NOT GET A SPECK OF DIRT ON THAT YOU HEAR ME?!?!

So , How Lame Ash going to be in this region ?

I gotta admit, Ash's new outfit is really quite nice. Probably the best outfit he's had since Hoenn. Almost makes me wish I had it as well. *chuckles lightly* They did a much better job in his design this time. Now... if they don't screw up his character anymore than BW did, I'll be happy.

Ash looks really good wearing his Kalos outfit. That much looks promising.

I am also liking how the Pocket Monsters XY logo for the series looks.

Things are pretty aesthetically pleasing to me, but like my friend Hurricane Kishore said...

That's my primary concern as well.

Last edited:

Things are pretty aesthetically pleasing to me, but like my friend Hurricane Kishore said...

I think You should express Your Concern in Current Event : Pokemon XY Anime section !

I think You should express Your Concern in Current Event : Pokemon XY Anime section !

Will do. :)

Since there's speculated to be a gym in Lumiose City, this makes me wonder if the gym order doesn't matter in the games, or maybe this is a Petalburg equivalent. Either way, I'm excited to see how it plays out!!

Since there's speculated to be a gym in Lumiose City, this makes me wonder if the gym order doesn't matter in the games, or maybe this is a Petalburg equivalent. Either way, I'm excited to see how it plays out!!

I blog about this too !
Anyway , The Gym Leader of Lumiose City can be Ash's new Traveling Companion !

I will forever be disappointed that Ash continues to be in the anime, but... at least his clothes look good? I like these better than the Sinnoh and Unova attires, but that shirt just looks out of place. It's too bright and has way too many stripes, conflicting with his other muted clothes. The hat and shoes are highly reminiscent of Red's clothes in FR/LG. I'm glad that he doesn't have any baggy pants or an ugly hoodie. Very good design overall.
7/10 would not wear often

Awesome outfit! Can't wait, I just hope it'll be better than the train wreck that was BW.

Agreed with everyone: Ash's outfit is pretty good in this anime, but probably because it's based quite clearly on Calem's XD
I do really wish we could let Ash go and have a new protagonist! They way it works in the manga is much better, I think. Anyway, I'm pretty excited for the new anime, I haven't watched most of the recent seasons and I can't wait to get back into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom