• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Attack on Titan Mafia
Hosted by @Catspring;

Plot

Approximately 107 years ago, humanity faced a new threat: Titans. They were much larger than humans, and wiped out most of the population. The survivors built three walls - Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina - to keep the Titans out. However, in the year 845, Wall Maria was breached, and the war against the Titans began.

Rules and Information

1. Day phases are 48 hours long. Night phases are 24 hours long. Updates will take place at 8:00 PM EST.

2. Please stay active. I'd like you to post at least once every three real life days, or you will be subbed out. If you're going somewhere, message me privately and we'll sort things out.

3. You may roleclaim, but I'd like you to stay away from massclaiming. If I feel the game is getting too close to a massclaim, I may ban roleclaiming. Nameclaiming is not allowed under any circumstance and warrants an immediate modkill.

4. As many people are still watching/reading Attack on Titan, I will keep the spoilers to a bare minimum. There will be NO manga spoilers, but there may be anime spoilers. Please do not reference events that happen in the manga that have not been shown in the anime.

5. One non-game related "Aw, I'm dead" post is allowed after your death. Do not post ANYTHING game-related after death. Do not like posts after death.

6. No screenshots. This is a simple one. No screenshots in any way, shape, or form.

7. No sharing your role PM in any way. You cannot quote it, screenshot it, forward it, copy and paste it, or use any other method to share it.

8. Make SURE that all private communications are also deliver to me. For PMs, add me as a recipient. Message me the links to Quicktopics. Add me to any Skype conversation - my Skype username is gravitybash.

9. Those that reserved have 24 hours to confirm their spot.

Players

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
3. @Terezi Pyrope; - Lynched Day 2 - Krista
4. @Froakie; Killed Night 2 - Hanji

5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
8. @Harpy; - Lynched Day 1 - Jean
9. @Neonsands;
10. @Nytie; - Failed Win Condition - Ymir
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
14. @Synthesis; - Killed Night 1 - Mikasa

Subs

1. @HumanDawn;

Phase Changes

Day 1: Obsessions
Night 1: Obsessions
Day 2: Power & Control
Night 2: Power & Control
Day 3: Are You Satisfied
Night 3: Are You Satisfied
Day 4: Horror Pop

Last edited:
Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Sign Ups Open] [7/10]

In because why not.

Confirming that I still want to play.

Yup so down.

You already know who to make me.

The best character.

The man, the myth, the legend.

Everyone's favorite.

char_95435.jpg

I'm in!

I will play!

I am probably insane but I guess I could try playing first time after a long time.

Last edited:

Okay, I'd like to play this

Now we're full!

Role PMs will be heading out shortly. Please do not confirm in-thread until I say so (aka when everyone's role PM has gone out).

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 0: Role PMs are being sent out] [7/12]

Confirmed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom