• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin, Froakie, ...

A poster for the Pocket Monsters XY anime series was unveiled on Pokémon Smash. Early scenes of the anime series were shown, with Ash and Pikachu entering the Kalos region, and the three starters.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Ches

To save some people time, here's the video with the scenes.

[video=youtube;lCjlbBiUiKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCjlbBiUiKQ[/video]

I'm loving the animation style. The colors are very rich and the motion is really fluid. It also seems much more reminiscent of the Hoenn and Sinnoh animation rather than BW. Not that the BW didn't have great backgrounds and art, but I like the more 2D, hand-drawn look. I'm hoping this means they won't take as many animation shortcuts such as stock animation for every attack.

Re: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Ches

Here's a higher quality video, recorded by filb.de:
[video=youtube;zL7RZc9yAdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL7RZc9yAdc[/video]

The article should be updated with this video since it's much better quality.

Is it me or are Ash's Zs in his cheeks less big than before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom