• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
MafiaMafiaIISigBanner_zps8b861df6.png

Credits for the banner go to Master Mew

Welcome to Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness. My name is Soulmaster and I’ll be your host this game. I’ve gone through the games from the past year and picked the best of the best in terms of roles. Though all credit for the roles goes to the hosts of those games: @Aestivate; @Akuraito; @Buoy; @Catspring; @FinalArcadia; @FairyGaga; @Fushimi; @Hitomi; @Joltik; @Master Mew; @Mijzelffan; @Mintaka; @Neonsands; @Paperhorse; @Setra; @TheMissingno.; @Zenax; @Ryuutakeshi; and @ all of the co-hosts who are not on this list, I think I missed a few. Now that business is out of the way let us begin with the Madness MWAHAHA ahem, did that come out aloud? I really have to work on that...

Rules:
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:

- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "mafia" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.

- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it. This also counts in the “Revealing Your Role PM” rule.

- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), we will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.

- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If I find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action. You cannot like posts after death either.

- NAME CLAIMS. You cannot claim the name of your character. You may however claim your role. And Mass-claims are allowed.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Soulmaster's name to the list of recipients when sending a PM.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you're using in the QT. If you're using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.

I will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that I am aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

#6. If you change your username, mention @Soulmaster; in thread and say your old name and then your new one.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: (username)" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: (username)" and then post a new name if you want to. YOU MUST UNVOTE FOR A NEW VOTE TO COUNT.

You can vote "No lynch: Name", but in a tie between lynching a player and not lynching, lynching will win. There will be only one lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.

All updates will occur at 9 pm to 10 pm CST. Check your timezones accordingly.

I will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.

Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 10 pm CST, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended 24 hours. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

Players:
1. @Hitomi;
2. @Buoy;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Harpy; Killed Night 4
5. @Dark Kyriaki; Lynched Day 3
6. @FairyGaga;
7. @GliscorMan;
8. @Catspring; Modkilled Day 3
9. @Mijzelffan; Lynched Day 5
10. @Momoka;
11. @Neonsands;
12. @TheMissingno.;
13. @Terezi Pyrope;Lynched Day 2
14. @Nytie;
15. @Booster Gold; Killed Night 2
16. @Pein;
17. @Kantomasta; Modkilled Day 3
18. @Iberia; Killed Night 1
19. @mlouden03;
20. @HumanDawn;
21. @Zima;
22. @Froakie;

Substitutes:

Phase Changes:
Night 0 to Day 1
Day 1 to Night 1
Night 1 to Day 2
Day 2 to Night 2
Night 2 to Day 3
Day 3 to Day 4
Day 4 to Night 4
Night 4 to Day 5
Day 5 to Night 5

A couple of other notes
-There are many names for "Town", "Mafia", and "Independent". All of them will be color coded. "Town" will be Green, "Mafia" will be Red, and "Independent" will be Yellow.
-There are many roles that I first picked out. Only a select few were actually used, all of the hosts mentioned were from the first batch. So the said role might or might not be used.

I do believe that is it :)

Let the games begin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Sign Ups(30/7/13)

In please!

Count me in!

Definitely in!

confirming my spot (if thats what im supposed to do anyway)

I'll join.

Confirming that I still want my spot!

I'll play

Sure, I will play this game.

i'm confirming my spot

In!

Hey, i'll join.

Can I...can I join?

I'll try :D

I'll go for it.

I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom