• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Direct to be broadcast tomorrow: Pokémon X and Y news will be featured

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pokémon Direct to be broadcast tomorrow: Pokémon X and Y news will be featured

A new Pokémon-themed version of Nintendo Direct will be broadcast worldwide starting at 4 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Pokémon X and Y-related news will be featured.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New Pokémon Direct to be broadcast tomorrow: Pokémon X and Y news will be feature

What time will this be in Mountain time?

Re: New Pokémon Direct to be broadcast tomorrow: Pokémon X and Y news will be feature

4 am? Well, it'll be nice to wake up to some news...

It'll broadcast 2AM my time. 8U Who needs sleep?

Bah, I have to be at work right at the time this starts (7AM my time). I'm not gonna see what they show until I get home at like 4 PM. >.>

I hope they reveal the starter's final forms. We've waited WAY too long for those. Middle forms are nice too.

Wii U Pokémon RPG?

Another huge announcement for something new in X and Y?

I can dream for now.

Sounds like deja vu when the Pokemon Direct revealed X and Y at like 4 AM or something like that. Sounds nice to wake up to some more news. Sounds like it'll be something pretty big if they're going to dedicate a whole Nintendo Direct to it.

i'll be in my home when it starts (9pm my time)

WHOA.

Well, that was amazing. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom