• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will be gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will be giving them away

Pokémon X/Y will include a new feature known as O-Power that can be obtained through the Player Search System.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will b

I do not like the sound of this. Does this mean O-powers above level one will be from events and such only (aka no chance in anywhere but Japan)? Hopefully it is just a shortcut opening day event.

I routinely used pass powers to double exp and money to save time in B&W if the new O powers are way weaker and unlevelable I will be disappointed.

Re: Bonus O-Power's will be available at launch: Participating Japanese stores will b

Man they better release some of these as events in the US! Will be so disappointed if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom