• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HotTopic.com releasing Kalos starter T-shirts: Available in XS, S, M, L, XL sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
HotTopic.com releasing Kalos starter T-shirts: Available in XS, S, M, L, XL sizes

Paired up with HotTopic.com, The Pokémon Company International is releasing a trio of new T-shirts featuring the three new starters for the Kalos region. Featuring Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, T-shirts will be coming in both men's and women's sizes, XS, S, M, L, and XL. Men's sizes are listed at a price of $20.50, while women's are listed at a price of $22.50. Shipping these T-shirts is unavailable to those outside the United States and U.S. territories.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Why must the women's size be more expensive :'c

Regardless, they're too plain, and I'm not one for text on shirts. I'm more into stylized Pokemon shirts.

Poor Chespin gets no love, it's not even given a new pose to be printed on.

I love that they're using the hashtags that the official Facebook page posted yesterday and today!

WTF, no double or triple XLs? I'm a nerd who likes pokemon; of course i'm a fat-ass!

Anyway, even if they did have them in my size, i'm still undecided on whether i'm gonna be going with Chespin or Fennekin (screw froakie:p).

I hope the material of the Women's sizes shirt are not super thin like many of their shirts are.

Even if I wanted one, I can't get it. I need at least a XXL, since I'm very broad (and... heavy). I'd go with TeamFennekin if able, but I'm not big on shirts with logos and such (though I do like joke shirts).

I'll be picking up a TeamFennekin one if possible. Despite some people, I like it's evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom