• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day after r

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day after review embargo

On the first day that reviews of Pokémon X and Y are permitted, several positive reviews have been published online, praising in particular visual design, enhanced online capabilities and the variety of new features.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day aft

It has also been confirmed that certain moves will have two types.

Whoa whoa whoa! Moves with two different types?! That's big news, isn't it? That was completely unexpected for me.

Re: First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day aft

It's been rumoured for months, but I was completely sceptical about it until now. There are (unconfirmed of course) rumours that there are Fighting/Flying-type and Grass/Electric-type moves floating around X and Y. Of course, we don't even know how that would work at this point!

I laugh at you now Zubat and Geodude.

One nitpick about the article: Shalour isn't newly revealed, it was mentioned when Korrina was introduced a number of months ago.

IGN's video review shows that Azurill is now Normal/Fairy.

Weren't the in battle benefits of pokemon amie mentioned around the time it was announced, I am pretty sure the official site said something on the pokemon amie page like "as pokemon get friendlier they may perform better in battle, dodging opponents attacks, landing critical hits, and more."

It has also been confirmed that certain moves will have two types.

Whoa whoa whoa! Moves with two different types?! That's big news, isn't it? That was completely unexpected for me.

Yes, that's unexpected. I thought I was one of the few who really wished for two-typed attacks.

I hope the new games are not too easy, becuase I think many of the later Pokemon games are a bit easy, or if it's just because I'm used to them. Yet, the main entertainment of Pocket Monsters is to train your Pokemon, I think, but it would be nice to have some challenge included on the path of beating the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom