• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa/Zero Mafia ~ ENDGAME -Zetsubou ~ 10/25/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalArcadia

♡ knight in shining armor ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. Any
oie_TazE1Z6wwhJL_zpsa340ef4a.png

Hosted by @HumanDawn & @FinalArcadia

STORY:

Darkness turned to light as I woke up from a deep sleep.

I found myself in an unfamiliar room upon an unfamiliar bed… though that didn’t really come as a surprise anymore to me due to my amnesia. Almost everything had a way of becoming unfamiliar to me thanks to it.

One thing I was sure to never forget was my Matsuda-kun! The young pretty boy who sat across from me, and the sole person who is able to help me with my condition due to his incredible talent! Even more than that, the person I love the most. Seeing him through my grogginess made me smile, and the happiness his presence and care brought to me was all I felt like that I really needed.

“Aww, I wish I could remember at least my dreams.”

It took a while for Matsuda-kun to give any sort of response, only after turning a page of the book he was reading. Finally, he said, “Isn’t that what your notebook is for? If you’re not even using it, what’s the point? You really are stupid.”

“I can’t even remember them long enough to write them down!” I answered. Of course, I was sure he understood that already. He was just Matsuda-kun being Matsuda-kun. I never cared for his insults, they wouldn't affect my judgement on him at all.

“It’s weird though, I wake up not remembering them, but I get a feeling that they’re important somehow. But that’s probably just silly to think, isn’t it?”

I laughed it off, but Matsuda-kun’s face darkened with worry at those words. What he was thinking about, I had no idea, and I doubted my dreams could really be all that important anyway. I was here with him, that’s all I needed after all. My memories probably aren't even that much of use anyway...

But light can turn back to darkness, just as hope can turn to despair.

DESPAIR AT THESE RULES:

RULES
  1. We would really like to see activity from players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
    a) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then you will be subbed out. You will be warned prior to that happening.​
  2. Things that will get you modkilled:
    a) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If we see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screenshot.​
    b) Not including HumanDawn and FinalArcadia as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, we need to be able to see it. Add me us the recipient slot in PMs, and send us your Skype logs. If we find out that things have been happening in secret, we may have to modkill you.​
    c) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to piss people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that.​
    d) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, we will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.​
  3. Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.
  4. When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.
  5. Again, we need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.
  6. If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify us in-thread of the change.
  7. You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.
  8. We will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.
  9. Phases last the usual 24 hours (with the exception of Day 1, which will last 48 hours), set to update around 10PM GMT+1. If an update cannot be made cannot, we will notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.
  10. As the hosts, we reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time.
PLAYERS:

1) @Ziмa - Makoto Naegi, vanilla, lost in the endgame
2) @Midorikawa - Jin Kirigiri, double voter, lost in the endgame
3) @CrackFox - Ryouko Otonashi, unbeloved princess, died Night 2
4) @Momoka - Mukuro Ikusaba, roleblocker, WON THE GAME!
5) @Pein - Isshiki Madarai, doctor, died Night 1
6) @Froakie - Monokuma Maid, rolecop, WON THE GAME!
7) @Mijzelffan - Yuuto Kamishiro, commuter, died Day 2
8) @Dark Kyriaki - Kyouko Kirigiri, cop, died Day 1
9) @Nytie - Yasuke Matsuda, roleblocker, died Day 3

SUBS:

1) @jokool
2)

PHASE UPDATES:

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
ENDGAME

Last edited:
Re: Dangan Ronpa/Zero Mafia ~ Sign-Ups ~ 10/10/2013

Definitely in!

I would like in

in!

if I get my sdr2 mafia out after this then it'll be in th perfect order :D

Definitely in!

I'd like in!

I would like in

in!

if I get my sdr2 mafia out after this then it'll be in th perfect order :D

tumblr_inline_mtbmoumeeG1rdzzmo.png
Thank you for joining the game everyone!
tumblr_inline_mtbmh8DGbP1rdzzmo.png
There will also be little to no spoilers in the game!
tumblr_inline_mtbmgjp9BK1rdzzmo.png
We could have made some changes in the roles to go with what happens later on in the book, but there just weren't enough characters to put in the game to make everything balanced ;_;, and we wouldn't wanna spoil anyone with anything big!
tumblr_inline_mtbmhy4alG1rdzzmo.png
I also highly recommend that you do not search any of the characters in the book on any search engine, not even the images! The Danganronpa wikia is filled with spoilers, and it's better and more entertaining if you read the book without knowing what happens in the end ^^.

I'll play.

I still want in! :D

I'll sub.

I'm in if you still have an open spot. If not, I'll sub.

Yes! :D It can start now! XD

Re: Dangan Ronpa/Zero Mafia ~ Night 0 - Confirming! ~ 10/11/2013

Confirmed

Confirming!

got

Got role.

Status
Not open for further replies.